• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

True Forged customer in the news, literally

If it was disputed and settled then, why bring it up again? It's like covering yourself in honey, putting on cement shoes and poking a bear. Just doesn't make sense.

:eek:

.........dibs..........?

Seriously Steve, this is the kind of riff-raff you deal with? What's next, using drug dealers to push your rims to kids?

:nonono:

( :crazy: )

So that guy apparently killed a woman named Kelly McCormick..weird thing is that the names listed under my grocery store card include all the members of my family and one random person named Kelly McCormick. I wonder if it is the same person.:shrug:

[/random]

If it was disputed and settled then, why bring it up again? It's like covering yourself in honey, putting on cement shoes and poking a bear. Just doesn't make sense.

there are a few members on this site who might be turned on by what you just said

i just found out a few minutes ago that the guy who owned this truck just sold it last week to this guy who shot his wife. apparently this guy's father recently past away and left him a bunch of money, which he used to buy this truck (which has a killer sound system with computer in it). he found out his wife was cheating on him and and basically told her what he thought of it :shrug:

Back