• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Can't decide if these look right...

JesusFreak

Hard-core CEG'er
Well, my wifes GL needed new tires, and without the means to really get them, we did some wheel swapping around. I had my unknowns with KDW's with less then 1000 miles on them still sitting on the broken car in the garage, and had decided that when I rebuild her, I will be geting 18's. SO we ended up moving the e0s onto her GL for right now, and my unknowns onto her car... they look much better on black, but I'm still undecided if I like them on tred... all opinions welcome, even negative ones!

9509062157.jpg

9509062279.jpg

BTW, she will be getting a bath today, didnt have time yesterday!

They don't look horrible in my opinion. Not the exact style I would pick but that is just me. Anything is better than stock! :cool:

stock wheels look great, especially if the car is slammed to the ground, and the wheels are painted black :cool:

those wheels look fine, but I can tell you are having a hard time determining if you like them, chances are you are going to get tired of them soon.

stock wheels look great, especially if the car is slammed to the ground, and the wheels are painted black :cool:

If you change the appearance of the wheels doesn't that defeat the "stock" aspect of the wheel? Then it doesn't look like a stock wheel, it looks like a painted 5 star. :rolleyes: :laugh: :cool:

If you change the appearance of the wheels doesn't that defeat the "stock" aspect of the wheel? Then it doesn't look like a stock wheel, it looks like a painted 5 star. :rolleyes: :laugh: :cool:

no it doesnt!!! becasue they are FIVE SPOKE not five star:nonono: :laugh:
kyle,were's the gl? they look alright,i'd take that pin stripe off though:shrug:

his black car is riding blocks:laugh:

Yeah, its riding on jack stands right now, :cry:

I so miss my car, but at least I have an SVT to ride around in until then.

Unfortunately, these tires are too big for whatever springs are on it right now, and either need to take them off and put them on the silver frost gl, or I need to figure out some different springs... Thanks for the comments guys!

Well, they jsut didn't feel right, so I traded with fordman302 for his Centerlines, I couldn't be happier, and my wife likes em better as well! Pics to follow!

Back