• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Galveston Roadtrip Thread

Hopefully this one will be more successful than my Guadalupe river float thread. We could end at FishTails on the seawall for lunch and margaritas. We would need to find a place to meet, like around the Tollway & IH-45 S.

Anyone still interested? My replacement window regulator should arrive some time this week so I can finally put my driver door back together and functional. I plan on taking my 13 y/o son who is visiting from SC for the summer down there some weekend day in July.

I'm actually interested now. I want to go there this summer. Probably this month.

Maybe we can set a date for the end of this month(July) or early August.

Anyone else is interested? I know there are several others in the Houston area.

I'm actually interested now. I want to go there this summer. Probably this month.

Maybe we can set a date for the end of this month(July) or early August.

Anyone else is interested? I know there are several others in the Houston area.

I'm in... Just need to know a date so I can plan ahead.

I can make it either one of those dates.

People, plan ahead and decide so we can go on either one of those two dates.

July 26(Saturday) or July 27(Sunday) ?

ohhh.... enjoy the blaze-of-fire arrangement of candles, the tupperware gifts and the mothballs you find that were accidentally dropped in your meatloaf.

Sounds like a blast!! :D :D :D

j/k.. I'd rather hang with an elderly person and learn about their stories and life than hang out with someone my age any day, to be honest.

Back