• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

aj's new lights

The secret coating is Elky marinade.
Since Elky has not been able to host his annual April bbq, he has been selling off his marinade for other uses.

I cant believe no one noticed. alias is slowly coming out, he got the raindow mirror bulbs, for his turn signals. :laugh:

and another thing for alias, stop acting like you could even get a look from my girl. Plus, the only action you were getting the other night was from miss michigan and she doesnt count. :laugh:

Last edited:
and another thing for alias, stop acting like you could even get a look from my girl. Plus, the only action you were getting the other night was from miss michigan and she doesnt count. :laugh:

im not interested in man hands.

arent you sending your projectors to bagged?

sweet, im getting some projectors.

Yeah thats pretty funny, Scott will have instructions that you will be no where near my projectors or you will get a kick in the junk, I will pay him to kick you in the junk if you touch my shizz

Yeah thats pretty funny, Scott will have instructions that you will be no where near my projectors or you will get a kick in the junk, I will pay him to kick you in the junk if you touch my shizz

pfft, happens daily anyways.

New pics :D

New pics :D

And you probly like it:nonono:

as much as you are ginger.

New pics after wash, and quick wax, figured it would look 100x better in the sunlight, and it does :drool:

DSC00320.jpg

DSC00321.jpg

DSC00323.jpg

liquid candy :drool:

Last edited:
well I know Im gunna do hightowers, but now these pictures are making me think- black ones or pacific green ones, to match my car? hmmm, I like the black hightower look, but bodycolored like that is :drool:. Those t-reds look awsome on the car!

I don't like it, black looks better imho but I can appreciate the work and thought you guys put into it.

What's up with the obsession over that gas station as your backdrop?

said it before... its my parking lot, the person I lease from bought the parking lot for us to park in, was dirt cheap, plus it gives me a free carport to park in :D

needs more suspension, car sits way to high:blackeye:

Back