• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

How I roll nowadays

RawBurt

Hard-core CEG'er
My toys, well the audi is the daily driver and the SVT is my fun quick car, good for illegal speeds and street races :cool:

100_0319.jpg

Yes the audi still needs some major cleaning, waiting for warmer weather.

100_0320.jpg

nice! we (roommate and I) just test drove that year TT, it was pretty dang fun, I'm sure you'll continue to love it.

How did you like the interior? It does not feel like a 2000 when I get in it. One of the best parts of the car for sure. From the gauges to the black leather.

I recall sitting in one of those at the Detroit auto show, it was very loud people talking background music, then i closed the door. Silence. :shocked: i couldn't believe it.

nice cars for sure, i really like the new TT's :drool:

How did you like the interior? It does not feel like a 2000 when I get in it. One of the best parts of the car for sure. From the gauges to the black leather.
oops i lied, it was a 99 (not sure of interior differences between the two years). I liked it a lot more than I anticipated, the interior was done in a baseball glove-esque stitching which was rather unique I thought. Probably the best part was in the gauges the LED screen (which I was suprised is the same apparently as in my car) WORKED (mine has several rows gone out). Fun car to drive for sure, I kinda wish my friend would have gotten it (though his m coupe is awsome too).

So wait, last I checked you had been laid off...what's new? :shrug:

Were talking a good solid 1 year+ ago. I got laid off, sucked up my couple months severance while looking for a job and landed a new job with a couple weeks left before the severance was up.

Thanks for all the comments!

More pics, and a list of future mods. (I'd concentrate on MPG related ones since its a DD)

Back