• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

painted rims...and some borla goodness

95pgt-t

Hard-core CEG'er
havent been doing much lately..weather has been :censored::censored::censored::censored:ty:mad: but did manage to get some work done to "project parkedcar" finally have the fenders and hood situation taken care of(though not totally happy w/the hood) mattr did the rest of my interior in leds,so the interior is done. picked up a borla,elky mesh,udp for my birthday(today actually). anyways,nothing special,i'll stop yapping and post pics.

2962671_83_full.jpg

2962671_84_full.jpg

ImportedPhotos00060.jpg

ImportedPhotos00061.jpg

What type of borla resonator is that. Style or part number would be great.

Man your car is gonna sound good. I love borla mufflers on our cars.

That's a Borla catback...

Friday should be fun Chris! I'm pretty excited about it!

We can't spill the beans on what's going down though... It's top secret stuff...

thanks doug!!!:laugh: def'n hit or miss. i like them,i've had a few tell me they don't:shrug: just stockers,nothing permanent

HappyB-day and congrats on the new purchases,Car is look sweet!:cool:Nice choice of exhaust and rim color as I have both on mine.

Mmm..True Borla duals, I love the way they sound.
Did you pick it up from Mobilboy or aircougar?

I finally found one on ebay to upgrade from my True Borla single tip. Both sets are getting harder to find.

Mmm..True Borla duals, I love the way they sound.
Did you pick it up from Mobilboy or aircougar?

I finally found one on ebay to upgrade from my True Borla single tip. Both sets are getting harder to find.
thanks vic...if only i could stock pile parts like you:mad: :laugh:
no,i didnt even know they were selling.

Love the Borla......:drool: I would of kept mine if they were made in 2.5" piping.

And the black wheels, well, not so much. :blackeye:

*raises hand*

Where's t3h exhaust sound clip? If that Borla exhaust isnt on yet, you are no true CEG'er

Back