• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

98.5 csvt # 4932

just sum pics of my CSVT .. Enjoy ..... :cool:

7-25-07-hudsonmall001.jpg

TST6-15-07056.jpg

TST7-10-07Headlightsngrills062-1.jpg

photoshootSVT05324923127.jpg

photoshootSVT05324923126.jpg

photoshootSVT05324923114.jpg

Last edited:
ah there they are. very clean how many miles? hightower looks best on the black. just did mine today

Last edited:
Actually they are both hightowered, One pic is just when MT got the car and the others are more recent.......

:blackeye: I dont think you thought that out before laughing at someone....

- Amyn
I see two members met up. So the CSVT with the CF trunks must be yours.

Last edited:
I see two members met up. So the CSVT with the CF trunks must be yours.

Ya it is....actually Mo wasnt a big fan of CSVTs until I just kept talking and talking about them. Then I finally got one and within about a month and a half Mo got his.....

A week after I bought mine my other friend decided to get one too. So there are 3 csvts within 2 blocks yay.... I get to see my beloved car everywhere now....

The journey continues on making local people buy them....

- Amyn

Nice recruiting Amyn! :cool:

Welcome to the CEG Mo! Your SVT is looking good! Appears that the previous owner took pretty good care of the car.

Make sure you post in the North East and say hi.

Nice recruiting Amyn! :cool:

Welcome to the CEG Mo! Your SVT is looking good! Appears that the previous owner took pretty good care of the car.

Make sure you post in the North East and say hi.

I dont know for some reason they say its even worse when I have the car... I guess Im just in love with it.... I ask them is there anything wrong with that!!! :shrug:

And Christine Mo's the sucker who decided to bail on me for the Hoffman show.....

Lucky I have my GF whos still burnt to a crisp half of her is tanned and the other is still white!!!!!

- Amyn

thanks , and yes the car was well taking care of. passed the state inspection with no problems. i just hope i dont find any pros with the car .. so far my baby is treating me good.

Back