• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Nice day today, swapped wheels...

aircougar

Veteran CEG'er
Today was a beautiful day, so i decided to throw on my summer wheels I just acquired recently from a NECEG member :)

Here are a few pics...

Attachments

• SVTOZ.jpg
    SVTOZ.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 0
  • SVTOZ1.jpg
    SVTOZ1.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 0
  • SVTOZ2.jpg
    SVTOZ2.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 0
  • SVTOZ3.jpg
    SVTOZ3.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 0
  • SVTOZ4.jpg
    SVTOZ4.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 0
spelling like always

spelling like always

very nice but we are missing the more important photos ... ones that prove you own a cougar ;)

but it looks good, but I still think they would look better on my car :laugh:

Last edited:
Very nice. Superleggeras are still one of my top wheel choices for any color SVT. I loved my set and they are so fricken light! Keep that car looking good. :)

Wow the Lot looks empty!!!! O no you didnt... Those things look sweet on the car.....

Cant wait to be able 2 put on 18s myself

- amyn

Ugh, I'm an idiot. I got caught up at work and didn't reply to your text.

Anyways.........pure butt secks!! :drool: :drool: That color wheel goes awesome with Silver Frost.

I got a little suttin up my sleeve for my car really soon. ;)

I see a big empty spot in front of the shed in pic 03.

I really need to get up there to watch you work on the cougar.

love the wheels too. Just need some for my car.

Thanks guys!

I haven't taken any pics of the Cougar yet because I have been too busy trying to get more stuff removed from it!

Plus I will be very busy trying to test fit and modify the fenders, rear bumper, front bumper, etc, etc...!

I can't wait to get the SVT inspected, so i can throw on the CF Hood and Trunk, then drop the 3L into it!

I think I deserve to finally have my own 3L! :)

nice, cant wait to put mine back on too, im trying to delay considering im going to lose my ride comfort :(

Back