• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

IC: post 98 carbonfiber hood oem "no spoiler"

Status
Not open for further replies.

KSpencer

CEG'er
I believe everyones issue with the post 98 CF trunk lid has been the spoiler on it. I've contacted the maker of said trunk lid and he says he could make one with no spoiler it would be a new mold so I would send him my trunk lid. however he says he needs a commitment of 10 to produce it. I've sent him another message requesting price shipped will post this information as soon as i have it.

Last edited:
oem trunk lid sorry

oem trunk lid sorry

good catch was a little out of it i guess when typing it err will redo it ment trunk

Ohh and this ISNT carbon fiber 1 thats doing it is it, cause if it is I wont buy ANYTHING from them ever again!

Ohh and this ISNT carbon fiber 1 thats doing it is it, cause if it is I wont buy ANYTHING from them ever again!

I thought it was the same company that did the trunk on your other car. More than one company? Please elaborate on why you wont buy from CF1 again. I want to know, if not here, please PM me.

They are crooked and tried to screw alot of us over, I paid them directly for shipping, then 5 months or more later I get a letter from the shipping company demanding thier money, me being in collections myself and knowing the law called them and faxed a copy of my sales recipt and took me out of the loop, but needless to say they dont pay thier bills!

price

price

company said it would be 290 a piece didnt say what shipping was but around 100 is what the one with the spoiler would be so I saw 2 that said they were down for it as i am doing this that would make 3 7 more confirmed and he'll make them. have a nice day. and the name of the store is carbon fiber glass products.

Last edited:
company said it would be 290 a piece didnt say what shipping was but around 100 is what the one with the spoiler would be so I saw 2 that said they were down for it as i am doing this that would make 3 7 more confirmed and he'll make them. have a nice day. and the name of the store is carbon fiber glass products.

hey Im down...i want a oem cf trunk with no spoiler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back