• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SE Forum Moderator Needed

Something like that... but I'm quick, and thorough either way!

I'm not wanting to be "the" SE mod.. just saying.. whoever gets it.. don't worry.. I'll be here, too. I can already mod this forum, and "every" forum on here, as of tonight..

Something like that... but I'm quick, and thorough either way!

I'm not wanting to be "the" SE mod.. just saying.. whoever gets it.. don't worry.. I'll be here, too. I can already mod this forum, and "every" forum on here, as of tonight..

I wasn't saying that you couldn't handle it but i know that there are alot of people that would love this opportunity. I remember you helping me out alot when I first joined the site way back when.

I am wondering how many we need? 1 or 2.

Do we get to vote on the nominations or are the administrators going to decide?

I'll have the final decision on who & how many, but I try to get a feel for who the local members of a forum want rather then appointing someone at random. Just saves me & the rest of the mods a lot of headache in the end.

basically the criteria I'm looking for before I decide is the following:
-been a member for more then a year, preferably longer.
-active on a daily basis
-has a relatively high post count
-is well liked by the other members of the forum
-has a relatively spotfree record on here.

-Mark

I'll have the final decision on who & how many, but I try to get a feel for who the local members of a forum want rather then appointing someone at random. Just saves me & the rest of the mods a lot of headache in the end.

-active on a daily basis

-Mark

1. Check
2. Check
3. Check
4. :shrug: I think so lol
5. no :blackeye: for me!

-active on a daily basis

-Mark

1. yes
2. yes
3. nope
4. have no idea
5. umm...

-active on a daily basis

-Mark

I'd fit nicely :eek: !

After much discussion it was decided that svttour gets the job. We're leaving unisys12 in place for the time being as well.

-Mark

Congrats from me as well svttour! You will be an asset to us here! Thanks for all of the nominations guys!

Thank you everyone. I am pleased to have the position as SE moderator. I alsowould like to extend a great thanks to the other candidates. I am going to try and make this forum enjoyable for everyone. I want some feedback from you guys on what you want to see on here. I will be pinning a thread on here called "suggestions" and we can go from there. I am also going to lock the current For sale thread and start a new one. Please keep it only about items for sale. When Items are sold please state so and I will erase that particular post. I suggest people that are interested in items contact sellers via Pm to keep the thread as clean as possible.

As far as the ATL meet goes. sorry guys I wont be able to make this one but I will try my best to attend the net one you guys plan. I am eager to meet everyone, sounds like you guys are just as crazy as the FL folks.

Sam

Back