• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Interest check: Build number plates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah it's not a dead idea, i'm still waiting too. I'll update just as soon as i know something. I'm sorry for the wait guys, he was so anxious to do them then he got swamped. but he's really trying to get them done.

end of the week and still nothing. I'm probably fixing to call to call him and just cancel the whole thing. seems like he is just trying to blow me off anyhow.

hey if someone will give me pictures of how they want it or photshop them together and give me the pic, i have 2 places in town that could do this kinda stuff. and i'll see about price and such.

it's back on. he just called me and told me that he's cutting me one. but he'll be cutting it all the way through. So it won't be engraved. well just as soon as it gets done i'll post pics.

man i wanted it just engraved....well is there anyway you can get me a good straight on picture? that way i could maybe take it to a local shop and get one just engraved with what i want....

thanks

if i was to buy one, i want one that goes inside above the cupholders on that flat part about the cig lighter...

I would be interested in one like this depending on price. I also think it would be cool to have the production number, the total number build, the year, svt logo, and the president's signature as mentioned above... again though, this may be asking for too much.

I would most likely pass on the UIM plate as I like the stock svt plate and want to keep it.

hey teal. i contacted the guy who made the plates from the group buy long ago, found them for cobras and saw it was the same guy he still makes them. they are like 23 bucks a piece or like one for inside and one engine bay one for like 40 bucks. it's at home i'll check and give you the details. I was gonna go through this way through jolly but im tired of waiting....

Last edited:
they keep giving me the run around. they keep telling they'll finish the one they started on and ....... nothing. if you guys can get a GB going on the other ones, i would buy one from there. i'm sorry guys if this doesn't work out. that's why i said Interest check.

dude don't sweat it, it's cool atleast you tried and it was something different. I'll email the guy buy and see if we can get any type of discount for a group buy, and go from there.

Just contact the guy from the last GB. I did and I had a custom version of what he did for the old GB in a week. He would be willing to do something different too. You would just have to give him what you want.

PM me and I'll give you his contact info

Id be interested in something like this! I had a badge when i had my 91' galant vr4, maybe check that out for an idea! keep us updated thank you!

yea im contacting the previous guy like i said before your post. I have all of his info. the email has been sent earlier this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back