• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Whats The Most PITA Mod You've Done So Far?

+1 on the altenator.
as far as a mod..or upgrade..suspension. i've never had a car were swapping suspension was such a pain in the ass:mad:

Well as I have not done much with my car... I would have to say knauberizing it. That :censored::censored::censored::censored: was hard to get off.:nonono: I hate Ford's factory double stick tape.

Well as I have not done much with my car... I would have to say knauberizing it. That :censored::censored::censored::censored: was hard to get off.:nonono: I hate Ford's factory double stick tape.

sounds like that tape was just doing its job....if your car had knauberized itself w/o you wanting it to, you would probably not be too happy with your trim strip falling off

for me, didnt get around to too many mods...worst for me was foglight mod...manuevering 230lbs of sexiness under the dash was interesting:help:

Taking off the resonator. I used a tailpipe cutter from autozone and it broke before I cut through both sides of the resonator. It was cold and I had to sit outside with a hacksaw to finish the project.

Back