• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Ideas for a car meet

i got 1 MONSTER mini golf.. we drove by it the other day in winsor ct.. its all glow in the dark all 18 holes. has its own dj that plays music. theres also a fun arcade.. sounds pretty fun... monstergolf.com is there website i beleive

Well your getting closer anyways. lol :laugh:

Butterfly Sancsuary
Butterfly Santuary
Butterfly Sancuary

It's spelled Butterfly Sanctuary:troutslap: :crazy:

Monster minigolf

Last edited:
So is there any decisions on a car meet from the list below?? :shrug:

Trolley Museum,
Essex train
Air Musuem
Butterfly Sancuary
Sturbridge Village
Berlin TPK Mini Golf /Go karts

:shrug:

So is there any decisions on a car meet from the list below?? :shrug:

Trolley Museum,
Essex train
Air Musuem
Butterfly Sancuary
Sturbridge Village
Berlin TPK Mini Golf /Go karts

:shrug:

sounds like the ideas area all good. you just need to pick one, pick a few dates and make a post on it and see who is going to/wants to show up.

I will be in Andover MA on and around Saturday the 26th. I would be up for something within a reasonable distance from there.

That Monster Golf place is about 120 miles - I could do that.

Where is this Go-Kart place?

What ever it is it needs to be clean and sober.

I will be in Andover MA on and around Saturday the 26th. I would be up for something within a reasonable distance from there.

the go cart place is a few minutes south of hartford, ct ...

the 26 is the first NESVTOA autocross at devens airfield in Ayer, MA. You will be about 30 miles from there. I've had very little luck getting anyone from NECEG to come up, but I figured I would mention it

I was going to sign up for the NESVTOA autocross but they were all filled up. I might try and go to the one on the 12th with scmc. I have a friend that raves about the place all the time so I figured I should give it a try.

I was going to sign up for the NESVTOA autocross but they were all filled up. I might try and go to the one on the 12th with scmc. I have a friend that raves about the place all the time so I figured I should give it a try.

they just opened registration for the June event. Since there is no May event this year, the June event is 2-days, the 14th and 15th. I hear that one is filling up fast as well, so if you are interested you should sign up for one or both days

that works for me, I am about 15 mins from Sturbridge center. I guess we just need to decided a date and a sturbridge event?

go for it. Just make a new thread with everything outlined. I will then add it to the events post when a date is set.

the 26 is the first NESVTOA autocross at devens airfield in Ayer, MA. You will be about 30 miles from there. I've had very little luck getting anyone from NECEG to come up, but I figured I would mention it

I could definitely go for a 30 min drive to watch some autox. I don't know what kind of rental I am getting, but they probably have some clause about racing.

If others are going to the autox - count me in. My trip has been authorized and the tickets are purchased.

I could definitely go for a 30 min drive to watch some autox. I don't know what kind of rental I am getting, but they probably have some clause about racing.

If others are going to the autox - count me in. My trip has been authorized and the tickets are purchased.

I will be there, and I will be the only contour autocrossing. the reg is full, though, so you wouldnt be able to autocross your rental. It's fun, you will be able to ride along with anyone, and the club members are totally open to anyone going along with them.

Riding would be cool, I will show up then. Probably should start a new thread with the directions, times and everything.:cool:

Back