• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Southwestern Ontario Meet

I'm not sure I'm going to make it.. I'm opening my trailer in Innerkip that day.. want to meet there?? Just East of Woodstock!!!

Beach, lots of other cars, beer, sleeping, fishing (if you want).. fire..ect..
Mike

I'm not sure I'm going to make it.. I'm opening my trailer in Innerkip that day.. want to meet there?? Just East of Woodstock!!!

Beach, lots of other cars, beer, sleeping, fishing (if you want).. fire..ect..
Mike

sounds better, a bit of a longer drive for me...I'd be more inclined to go to this instead

I'm working 'til 3 on sat, :nonono::nonono::nonono:....I'll come if anyone will still be around.

Cheers.

The date is May 10 (this comming Saturday) and the park is called Trout Lake. Or we can stick with the original plan of Hamilton at Boston Pizza.
Mike

I agree, I think I have to work for a bit that day anyways, so I could at least stop by when Im done if everyones still there

Sean

We didn't change any plans. I just tossed it out there because its a really nice place to chill for a day and I can't make Hamilton this time around..

I hope you guys have a great meet.. Next time, we'll set a weekend of camping up when it gets warmer..

Mike

what time is this show taking place?

re: camping @ Trout Lake.....all nighter with beer, fire, some chopped animal and some easy going ladies.....mmm yeah...I'm down for that any weekend....

can you feed the fire past midnight at this trout lake? I know few places where they allow you to make a fire but can't have it for too long...

LOCATION - Boston Pizza on Upper James in Hamilton
TIME - Best to start around 2? (gives time for car cleaning, hangover/wake up)..

Mike

gonna be later then that. gotta work and wait for a fellow cegr. she works till 3ish. so is there a way to start it a bit later so your not all gone by the time we get there

x2

This is my first meet, what should I bring?

8-bohemianraspberry.jpg

:p

Back