• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Southwestern Ontario Meet

keithr

Veteran CEG'er
Hello everyone,

Just looking to see what kind of interest there is for this. I know myself I cant travel all over to go to some of these meets so I wanted to see if anyone else is interested in a meet, I'll arrange everything, just wanna see some numbers.

Beer, BBQ, show off your ride, meet each other, help each other, usual stuff.
P.M me or respond with interest. Im also looking at possible getting some Southwestern CEG T's made, I gottta hook up for t's so we can all get one for like 7 bucks.

Thanks,
Keith

I know your lookin! Lets see some support. Good eats, beer, cars, hell, what more could you ask for?

1. Sean
2. Keith
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?
6. ?
7. ?
8. ?

Count me in, obv. depending on dates. Maybe we could throw up a few dates and take a vote?

1. Sean
2. Keith
3. Johnny
4. ?
5. ?
6. ?
7. ?
8. ?

When you guys figure out a time and Place I'll post it over on NECO. We have regular meets but they have been getting smaller and smaller the last few years. Since there are so many similarities between the two cars it makes sense to combine the two clubs.

Cougars welcome

Cougars welcome

Everyones welcome,
Cougars included. The more the better. Lets get this list going and I'll take care of the details and tentative dates to be voted on.
Cheers,
Keith

The list is growin

The list is growin

Updated List:

1. Sean
2. Keith
3. Johnny
4. Maverickflyer
5. SVT Snob
6. Alex894
7. ?
8. ?
9. ?
10. ?

I Thinki we got a meeti goin on here!

I Thinki we got a meeti goin on here!

Nice, its groin!

1. Sean
2. Keith
3. Johnny
4. Maverickflyer
5. SVT Snob
6. Alex894
7. Surreal SVT
8. ?
9. ?
10. ?

Bumper Fever

Bumper Fever

I know man, you probably excited as hello to getter on, Im really just a perfectionist, I want it to look sweet so I started sanding again! This weekened dude, PM me you number and I'll give ya a shout.
Keith

Back