• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Columbus Dave and Buster's Meet

This gonna be the best Ohio meet yet, keep the cars/members coming

Address for Dave and Busters..

3665 Park Mill Run Dr.
Hilliard,Ohio 43027

My friend Jeff from NECO is coming too, Streetracer8605. He crashed his Cougar a few months ago though, so he drives a Redline Ion now.

its official. im out. sorry guys. i wont even have my svt until saturday night. i have to send my throttle shaft to buffalo so my father can put the TB back together and put it on the car. he's then driving it up here to drop it off. so this meet is out of the question for me :( maybe next time

im driving an 07 impreza, but that night i'll have to meet up with my dad in ashtabula to swap cars. im not gonna go down to columbus for 20 minutes and turn back around to meet him on time

i'm out to found out my boss is going in for surgery on fri and there has to be a member of management here all weekend, so i'm stuck here sorry guys

That sucks. Any Dayton area guys want to meet at Miller Lane (I-70/I-75) Hooters about 10:30 am and caravan to Columbus?? See everyone on Saturday!

Rod

Well I'm out because their calling for rain and the car isn't cleaned up and I'm not driving to C-bus if it's going to rain (I hate driving in the rain) Reason number 2 the g/f's grandmother passed away the other night so I decided to stay home and keep her company. Hope you have a good time everyone. Post up pics when you get back!

Dang, they're dropping like flies.

I charged up my camera last night, and I'm washin' the car this morning. See you guys in a few hours...

Okay; we had TWO Contour owners. Four Cougar owners. A GTO, and a Saturn. PICS:

One Cougar.
DSC00004-1.jpg

Two Cougars.
DSC00005-1.jpg

Three Cougars (the fourth arrived late, so I didn't get a photo).
DSC00008-1.jpg

One Contour.
DSC00006-1.jpg

Two Contours.
DSC00003-1.jpg

Everybody.
DSC00002-1.jpg

DSC00010-1.jpg

well sorry i couldn't make it hey 2k i have seen you around looks good next week my guy's from up here are heading to yellowsprings to take some pics why don't you joing us if your not working. that does for any of the other dyt guys too:laugh:

Back