• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Interest Check: SVT Embroidered Floor Mats

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the tan mats have SVT stitched in silver?
-tropictour
page5pic2.jpg

That's a photo from wa2tuff on the old group buy link from page 1 of this thread (page 2 of that old link) - so I would assume yeah :cool:

Woohoo I just got an email back from him confirming two sets for me! I feel quite lucky considering I found this thread last night. If you are looking for a set of MNB mats and you want to get them through this group buy, then you need to send Grant an email because after my order there is only going to be one set of MNB left.

Last edited:
I'm going to call him tomorrow and see if he can stitch tan. What I want are black mats with tan "SVT". :laugh:

Any word on this?
He said it can be done. He said to just include in the note you mail to him (with the check) to specify the floor mat color, and the color of the "SVT" embroidery. Personally, I think that'll be hot... I'll be sure to snap some pics when I get them :)

Just got mine in the mail. they are very good quality,but i couldnt tell from the pics how gray they are, but im still happy
Just got mine too. They are a gray-blue, but actually match my factory '99 carpet better than the stock ones which are a dark blue.
They are excellent quality and I took some pics--I'll download them now.
-J

These are of the repros, my originals w/ 13,000mi., and a good stock mat with unknown mileage.
First 2 are older mat, low mileage, then repro w/ and w/o flash:
P1010008-1.jpg

P1010011.jpg

next repro vs. stock
P1010009-1.jpg

OEMs:
P1010010-1.jpg

Steve D.-
Grant Emailed me today because you ordered a set of MB mats over the phone, and he hasn't received your check yet. He wanted you to contact him since he doesnt have your contact information.

Just got my prairie tan mats in the mail -- they were shipped fast. I haven't installed them yet (waiting for a bit warmer weather) but man, they're beautiful! I'm totally stoked about the quality -- they look and feel great.

Nice job, Falcon! :cool:

Just got my prairie tan mats in the mail -- they were shipped fast. I haven't installed them yet (waiting for a bit warmer weather) but man, they're beautiful! I'm totally stoked about the quality -- they look and feel great.

Nice job, Falcon! :cool:
x2, very impressed with the quality, price and service
-J

Good question. Not sure if they do rubbers, but I'd be interested for the right price.
I'm using Autozone specials for the winter now and they are work OK, but I was going to cut a hole in them for the factory hold-down as their moving is my only complaint.
BAT used to make a set, but I think they're gone and they seemed smaller than I want for winter.
My wife's Maxima has factory rubbers we use all year and the carpet looks new underneath.
-J

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back