• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Updated Pics!!!

csvt2200

Veteran CEG'er
Here's my newest mods, 18" ADR Comps W/Pirelli tires, Hightowers W/Eyelids, and CF1 syle hood. I couldn't wait for a nice day to get some pics since I just got my hood on last night and it rained all day today. So I went out just before dark and got some pics a little bit ago. Oh and for those of you wondering, I sold my project car and decided to spend some money on the good old CSVT!!!
img0660ed8.jpg

img0668lx4.jpg

img0666cp6.jpg

img0663oa8.jpg

img0675qv5.jpg

img0673la2.jpg

img0678yi3.jpg

img0706lg8.jpg

img0709qh6.jpg

img0713jk8.jpg

Last edited:
Wow that's a lot of black but you pulled it off well. Very nice. The polished lip breaks it up and makes the look. W/out that it would be too much black.

nice nice, I had those but in 17s on my car, I couldnt find 18s at the time which is why I ended up ditching those for 18s in another style..

they look hott none the less..get the SVT overlay for the center cap from parkedcar like I did, makes a huge difference..

753022_128_full.jpg

I was just making sure before I told you to look and see how long it has been since that was updated Those have been off the car for over a year and I'm not the one that put them on there even which is why they are off now. The car looks nothing like it does on that pg anymore but either way ya they were on there so what:shrug: The middle aged guy I got the car from seemed to think the stickers and Neons were cool:laugh:

Back