• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

what about OK? Tulsa area?

tredse1

CEG'er
i'm just wondering how many ceg'ers there are here in ok, i've only noticed about 3 on posts...myself included...and al three of us are in the tulsa area!

so are we the only three?...and which one works at United Ford? i need a resistor pack for my heater fan, figured i might as well meet a fellow ceger if i gotta go to a stealership!!:shrug:

atleast say hi if you're from ok!!

HA!! found one.....Svt98....come on out man....
^^^^
he works at Joe Cooper!!:laugh:

sorry if you were try'n to hide, but really tho...
wassup on the ceger hook up? is it possible?

I'm in Tulsa most of the time. I moved to Pryor about three weeks ago though. Novellino is in Tulsa going to school for awhile. Knip is in Tulsa. Static trolls the boards from time to time, my99svt (AKA Tim Kirk) is now a lowly troll, but he is old school CEG and is in the Old Fart's Tavern from time to time. KungFuTroll was a Tulsa cat but he moved on to bigger and better things as well as Stolontour. I believe there are a couple more...oh yeah...damnit, he lives in collinsville but I can't remember his screen name right now. I went mind blank. I know there are others in Oklahoma, but the names of all of them escape me at the moment.

i'm here in tulsa. speaking of, i spotted a silver SVT yesterday in Broken Arrow. Looked to be lowered, with aftermarket silver wheels and exhaust. anyone on here?

I think you saw Novellino.

And I passed tredse1 today going over the railroad tracks in wagoner. I was not in my car and was on my way to my grandfathers house. Your grill and hightowers looked real good bro!

Last edited:
I am in Tulsa. Saw what looked to be a 98 Silver SVT at 31st and Yale a couple of days ago. Had E0 wheels and a wing. Was also missing the back part of the drivers side skirt and jack point cover.

I think you saw Novellino.

And I passed tredse1 today going over the railroad tracks in wagoner. I was not in my car and was on my way to my grandfathers house. Your grill and hightowers looked real good bro!

thanks man..i though they came out pretty good...i see tours all over the place! i live in wagoner, work in the port of catossa, and go to school in tulsa, i see tours two or three times a day i figured a least some of them and to be ceg'ers!

white tour on 412 for sale!

white tour on 412 for sale!

if any one is looking there is a white 95-97 tour for sale on 412 near inola, been there bout a week, if anyone is interested i can stop and get info off it

what do you guys think about hav'n a mini-meet for tulsa area guys? nothing fancy...just meet up and check out each other's rides? when would be a good rough time for everyone?

sounds good, but i work weekends overnight so i wouldn't be able to make it an all day thing, i gotta get some sleep!! morning or late afternoon would be best for me...any body else got weird schedule like me that we need to consider?

I'm completley done with class at 4:20 every M,W, & F. Then Tuesday's & Thursdays i'm done with all my classes at 12:30. Weekends will always work for me.

I wish I had my contour:mad:

It's all good b/c i'll sport'in around in my sisters 08 corolla :cool: :drool: lol
hehe haha..ricer :crazy: jk

well apparently we seem to agree to weekends, the couple that have responded! so what about a place? i think i am the farthest out and most of you in tulsa so what do you guys think on a place? figure it's easier for me to drive to tulsa than all of you drive farther so do you know a good place?

ORU!!!! :crazy: :laugh: ...j/k
I saw a Honda S2000 mini meet over at Mcalisters that's kiddy corner with ORU. I dont really care where the meet is as long as i'm not driving hours and hours. Sonic? starbucks? We could all eat out some place?

Last edited:
Back