• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I Spy...

BigBEN

Hard-core CEG'er
My neighbor works for the Dodge. I think he works in the SRT department of it too. Look what he has home today!

Challenger SRT-8
Challenger.jpg

I will get better pictures later If i can!

I've been doing some testing on this car for the past few months. We usually just got the sheet matal bodies, but last week we finally got the real deal. Drove it right in : )

Hey if he didn't want it to be seen, he would of parked it in the garage.

Take some more pics!!!:cool:

That thing does look fuggen sweet. Hats of to dodge for making it look so good.

I'm surprised your neighbor hasn't caught you humping that thing yet, I would be!

Fuggin' sick! I want one so freakin' bad!

I'm surprised your neighbor hasn't caught you humping that thing yet, I would be!

Fuggin' sick! I want one so freakin' bad!

HAHA...I am going to try to get a ride in it! It is one of my good friends dad's car so i think I can make it happen. The guy use to work for Ford UK in the Special Vehicle department EX...RS, ST...etc. When They first moved here from england, He had a tricked out Focus RS that he was testing for ford! It was under a cover and hidden in the garage so I only saw it a few times. He also would bring home Steeda Mustang Cobra's that were basically ford Race cars sponsored by Steeda. Took me for a ride in one of those! :drool: AMAZING!

Sweet Car . . . But only comes in AUTO. No 6 speed available. 420HP muscle car without a Manual is just a waste. Camaro will be available in a 6 speed. Worth the wait if you ask me. My 2 cents Love the Dodge body style. -B.

Back