• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Finally got the true duals finished!

You have yet to mention power gain?

where did you gain the most? And did you lose any low end power?

had to go clean up are mess we made in my garage...

here is some of the mess.

the left over parts........

here is what fueled us...........
p.s andy was the one who downed both of the pringles..:nonono:
100_13901.jpg

GT cola????
does that go in the car? :laugh: :laugh: :crazy:

Never heard of it.
I think I would be scared to drink that with a name like "GT Cola"! Gimme the Labatts!

GT cola????
does that go in the car? :laugh: :laugh: :crazy:

Never heard of it.
I think I would be scared to drink that with a name like "GT Cola"! Gimme the Labatts!

it is about the cheapest pop you can get.......... Aldis FTW!!!! mmmmm Labattis.........:laugh:

mmm... Pringles... Yup, you give me a can of pringles, consider 'em gone!

I think my y-pipe is still at your house too...

EDIT... MMM... Blue...

Oh yea, CEL is still off! Damn you P0420... If it comes back time to make some MIL's...

Yea your Y-Pipe is at my house alone with your SVT mufflers. they are in the trunk of my contour, i can bring them over tonight if u want?
code scanner FTW!!!

You have yet to mention power gain?

where did you gain the most? And did you lose any low end power?

Definitely gains throughout the powerband. The motor seems to have a lot more low-end torque, with some good gains up top as well.

I will say that the car sounds different for sure. It has a nice grumble and almost sounds raspy when you get into it but it sounds like it has some balls too. I love driving through parking lots because now I tap the throttle and people turn and are like wtf was that?

We'll know what the car does when I have a chance to get it on the dyno... :D

Craig, did you feel that it felt quicker too?

Yea, we did have a lot of fun, probably part of the reason why it took a day and a half... :D

BTW, that GT Cola is actually pretty good... Tastes pretty similar to wegmans cola...

Definitely gains throughout the powerband. The motor seems to have a lot more low-end torque, with some good gains up top as well.

I will say that the car sounds different for sure. It has a nice grumble and almost sounds raspy when you get into it but it sounds like it has some balls too. I love driving through parking lots because now I tap the throttle and people turn and are like wtf was that?

Yea, we did have a lot of fun, probably part of the reason why it took a day and a half... :D

BTW, that GT Cola is actually pretty good... Tastes pretty similar to wegmans cola...

yea thought it was faster, but thats just me. i think you will have to let me drive it more, for me to get a better idea if it is quicker. LOL :laugh: :drool:

LOL yea we did have fun.... we need to get some drive by videos of your new exhaust!

I've been holding back on getting tru-duals for a while now.

Its def something that i really want to do, for hp gains only though. I hate loud exhaust lol.

Yea yea i am old i know.

I miss em already, that exhaust was awesome! After you get it on a dyno, and dial them in, you'll love em even more!

Speaking of a dyno, I just scored an SCT chip so once I get back out of school, i'll have some time to play around with them some more... :D

Lookin' good Andy, we'll have to meet up sometime this summer so I can hear it! I'll have my new true Borla duals on by then. :)

Back