• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Photo shoot with 2 of my buddies Saturns and my girlfriends Pontiac...

I don't know why you guys are hatin', because the Mystique/Contour platform isn't much better than an Ion or Grand Am, lol. They like their cars like we like ours. Nothing wrong with that. Although I must say I am rather surprised at how clean that Grand Am is. As was stated, a nice was job and :shocked:

Where is the picture of your girlfriend??

Or is the girlfriend one of those cars:crazy:

Cars look great!

The engine in the pontiac is a nice engine. Similar to the one in my z24 cavalier.

596174_17_full.jpg

Cars look great!

The engine in the pontiac is a nice engine. Similar to the one in my z24 cavalier.

596174_17_full.jpg

not similar, same.

in the Z24 cav, it actually makes the car enjoyable to drive... However, in a grand am they are a DOGGGG, makes my Zetec contour look like a GP car.

The club started with a Dodge, Saturn, Honda, and Ford... it was just by coincidence that everyone else got GM. I mean, the Pontiac was FREE and we had to fix it up (A LOT), and my budddy wanted the ION cuz it was reliable, and he does have bigger rims for it. Also, the Pontiac is only a dog off the line, once it gets moving its decently quick for having a 3 speed auto, but my Zetec is still faster.

And finally, for u Harry, a pic of me and my girlfriend, and since u seem a little slow, she's the one on the left, and not the fat one in the blue goin up the steps...:laugh:
l_23e3cd3588b650245fa19dc3f1cd965e.jpg

MY GOD!! The cars are a saturn and grand am! come on could you have picked worse cars! lol pls dont post crapy cars on here... i wouldnt even want my face next to one of those cars... let alone be associated with them lol! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Used to hate GM but my last car was a Achieva SCX W41. Had the similar Quad 4 2.3L as the grand am. Definately was no dog. Roughly the same specs as the CSVT, about 2000 of them made in 92-93.

Found my contour and moved on, that is the only car I wish I had kept.

MY GOD!! The cars are a saturn and grand am! come on could you have picked worse cars! lol pls dont post crapy cars on here... i wouldnt even want my face next to one of those cars... let alone be associated with them lol! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You know... This is a forum about the FORD CONTOUR...

:laugh:

not similar, same.

in the Z24 cav, it actually makes the car enjoyable to drive... However, in a grand am they are a DOGGGG, makes my Zetec contour look like a GP car.

they're not exactly the same, the DOHC quad motor is just as powerful as the LD9 thats in that grand am. You're probably thinking of the SOHC quad motor that i had in my first grand am now THAT was a dog.

Back