• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Warmonger

Matt J

New CEG'er
He still alive? He around here at all? Needed to hollar at Tom and cant get him, even thru PM.

damn man wish i wuda known before hand cuda wished him the best.

nah he and i built my 3.0 and he did some stuff but was wondering about the svt focus front in conversion with the brakes and arms and stuff. Was going to do it but wasnt sure what was involved so if anybody can give me the parts needed and let me know where to get them would be great. he also said something about a dealership in Michagin was hooking people up with this?

Yeah I just found out this morning he went down range a few months ago. Good luck and be safe Cpt.Tom

nah he and i built my 3.0 and he did some stuff but was wondering about the svt focus front in conversion with the brakes and arms and stuff. Was going to do it but wasnt sure what was involved so if anybody can give me the parts needed and let me know where to get them would be great. he also said something about a dealership in Michagin was hooking people up with this?

check this thread out. it was in the groupbuy forum. am not sure about the michigan dealer thing. but its probably just where you can get good deals for focus rotors.

http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread.php?t=8417&highlight=brakes

damn man wish i wuda known before hand cuda wished him the best.

http://www.nautilusperformance.com/ is where you can buy the brake kits

Back