• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Hoffman Ford carshow

So how many people are actually going??? I might be down for this. It depends on how the upcoming weeks pan out.

Hmm, that isn't too far. I'll see if I can make it out.

- Hey Shaggy, would be a cool drive for all of us to go out there, keep in touch, send me a PM, maybe we can work something out, Im In Jersey City right up north route 1/9 from ya, We can probably meet at route 78..........

- My friend and I are really motivated to go.....unless something happens then expect to see a 98 Black CSVT by Mo and 99 Black CSVT by me(Amyn). Looking Forward to meeting all of you......

2 Cars seem to leaning towards the Definite side....who else is going???

- Amyn

Don't worry, I put you on the :cool: people list. ;)

OK non-SVT people, where are you? I think we need more non-SVT's to represent. I think if we get a few more to register they can have their own class. :cool:

Shaggy, I read that you were goin 2 the wedding after i posted LOL... Sry.. invite me when your ready for ppl to swing by. I probably pass your house in Linden all the time since i travel back and for 2 new brunswick and back to jersey city on 1&9...

Well Guys It looks like im in.....I wanna MEET some ppl!!!!!!!!!!!! My friend and I are going to come to the hoffman show and registering on the day of the show.....

2 Black csvts on there way from jersey.....damn 3 hour drive is gonna be fun....

- Amyn

Great! Looking forward to meeting you and your friend.
Promise, you'll have a good time with us. It will be worth the trip. :)

O ya... You guys even made me put on my CF trunk.... I was trying to save it till i get my CF hood..... But coming to hoffman i was like why not show off a lil since my car is messed up in other ways... LOL

Def ready to meet you.......

Hope you come by sicne youll know last minute.

- Amyn

"we made you put on the CF trunk" LOL! We have a habit of making people do things that they really aren't ready to do. :D :laugh: ;)

Hopefully I will see you there. I still won't know if we are coming until the morning of the show.

"we made you put on the CF trunk" LOL! We have a habit of making people do things that they really aren't ready to do. :D :laugh: ;)

Hopefully I will see you there. I still won't know if we are coming until the morning of the show.

Well make sure you post up early for me so I can decide whether to come or not.....

Edit: EHH... Im Definitely going....... Ill meet ppl any way.....

- Amyn

Last edited:
Don't worry about me. Allen, Paul, Aaron, mrecoolgar, and Jeff will be there.
You will have fun.
I8RICE is probably going with his SVT Cobra too.

Throw that wheelchair in the trunk and get your butt to Hoffman...:laugh:

Please :eek:

I'll try. I have the wheelchair but it will all depend on how Ken feels the morning of the 5th.
I like the Hoffman show, always a great time, so we'll try.

Thats just a little ways down the road from my house, but i dont think my car is really worth showing, but i may stop down and check out some of the cars.

Last edited:
Back