• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

"no problem man, we won't part it out"

i did fine for 3 years, thanks. i havent even seen pics of your car, do you even have nitrous? lol. if you wanna talk big, i can put $$ down at SZ if you like. don't talk smack unless you can back it up

i've had various nitrous cars since '93 and as recently as last year which was running well into the 12's before the blower went on (which is something you can only dream of, i know). ;)

if you want to compare times at WH and put some money on it, let me know. :)

hmm. first you tell me you wanna show me up with nitrous, but then you say you wanna go open track? well how can you show me how to use nitrous if we're gonna race on the road course? your an idiot. don't come on here talking about showing me how to use nitrous and then back down and tell me to go to the track. if you wanna do nitrous, i'll see you at the strip. if you wanna go open track, i think i can do that too :)

hmm. first you tell me you wanna show me up with nitrous, but then you say you wanna go open track? well how can you show me how to use nitrous if we're gonna race on the road course? your an idiot. don't come on here talking about showing me how to use nitrous and then back down and tell me to go to the track. if you wanna do nitrous, i'll see you at the strip. if you wanna go open track, i think i can do that too :)

first off, it's "you're" not "your". second, i offered you a lesson.... i didn't state i currently ran it. much like how i'm not currently butt:censored:ing your mother, i can still show you how it's done correctly.

if i wanted to have a fast straightline car, i would have kept my 430 rwhp mustang. having said that, i'm sure i can scrounge up a nitrous car to run you with at milan, then take care of you at WH with the RX-8. :)

lol. okay. sounds good. seriously though, 430HP isnt MUCH in the mustang world. still blows a contour out of the water, but you know what i'm sayin. i might have my buddy's turbodiesel f250 to pull my car out to SZ so i can always run that at the track, lol. should be good for a high 13 haha

Your more like a 3 month old. You don't have the authority to label anyone including yourself yet. :cool:

I still like you being a wannabe though:laugh:

Meh. I was just trying to point out that I see the problem, and am fixing it. Kinda damage control mode, ya know? And yes, I am a wannabe. A cobra... wannabe:cool:

chock full 'o douches, this thread is.

reebs and bagged have worked on more cars/gotten more back on the road than damm near anyone else on here. you guys need to shut your pieholes.

its a wasted argument. the trickers of the world just dont get it. the detailed explanations of the damage with pics to back it up just wont sink into their pea size brains

and now that im thinking about it the michigan boys you talk so much :censored::censored::censored::censored: about are the ones who helped you out last year when you made the stupid descision to blow your car up trying to be a big shot without means to get it home.:rolleyes: while you cried like my little sister

Last edited:
You guys are Asshats...

you should have called me to help :D

never even thought of that... Probably would have been a good idea since I was working by myself.

BTW... dash swap :nonono: :nonono: :nonono:

PITA!

Bagged knows I trust him to bring the ones that can be saved back to life... I just like to give him a hard time :laugh:

Oh yeah, and about Tricker. I remember all of us MI guys jumping to help him out, offering him suggestions... He even told me how suprised he was and that he realized we just act how we do online. I guess that wore off pretty quick

Bagged,

Why didn't you buy my car from the junkyard 4 years ago and fix it? Sheesh man... you're an abomination to contour society.

See... it was repairable.
driver.jpg

Back