• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

CEG Motivational Posters

No worries dude, although I got a good chuckle out of it :laugh:

Side note re: the rollover, it's only funny in an America's-Funniest-Home-Videos-With-Bob-Saget-Epic-Fail sort of way. Like a football in the groin.

The reason your comment didn't go over well on here is because alot of people here know Rick or have done some sort of buisness with him so he has alot of friends on CEG. It isn't cool to see someone making jokes or laughing about something bad that happened to a friend which could very well have been fatal.

Reebs

typical of young punks with attitudes. :rolleyes:

Ladies with an attitude
Fellows that were in the mood
Don't just stand there, let's get to it
Strike a pose, there's nothing to it

vogue.gif

Bender sums up the problem with our youth

"Have you ever tried simply turning off the TV, sitting down with your children, and hitting them?"

The reason your comment didn't go over well on here is because alot of people here know Rick or have done some sort of buisness with him so he has alot of friends on CEG. It isn't cool to see someone making jokes or laughing about something bad that happened to a friend which could very well have been fatal.

Reebs

Wasn't my comment, just tried to switch gears on the topic for the guy (who said it was "hilarious") because it's obviously not hilarious. Point being that he's probably seen too many AFV episodes where someone gets hurt but they throw a laugh track on it and Bob Saget making a falsetto voice-over about something ridiculous.

Let's have fun out there & play safe.

Man, I didnt realize you got some many pics from this summer / fall / winter at my house. Fun times!

Great picture of me... rust in my eye and dirt in my nose!:laugh:

Standing ovation for massive amounts of confidence. Jesus, you're right up there with Todras for taking jokes.

And Todras' mom is great with taking......yeah

See I can laugh at my own expense, just wait till sz yall will really see how bad I can make fun of myself,lol.

Back