• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

True Forged's first GT500!

Absolutely love the S197 cars :drool: Just wish the GT500 wasn't so heavy.

That car looks sick but am I the only one that thinks the GT500 looks so much better without the giant racing stripes? :idea:

Nice looking wheels, but too bad its still a Mustang. :blackeye:

Says the guy with an automatic contour... BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sweet car. Im not a fan of those rims, they look super busy. Maybe in 18's they would look better.

Edit, Looking at them more, they would be KILLER if they were anthracite with the polished lip.

Last edited:
I really like the mesh style wheels. Aggressive and classy at the same time. I was going to say those look like a chrome version of my MM2's.

Sweet car. Im not a fan of those rims, they look super busy. Maybe in 18's they would look better.

Edit, Looking at them more, they would be KILLER if they were anthracite with the polished lip.

Something like this perhaps? :D
IMG_1034ex1.jpg

The car is amazing, no doubt about that, especially now that the "Robocop" wheels are gone:rolleyes: Not to knit-pick (ok, I notice little things like this) but paint the hat on the rotors, that car should have NO visible flaws, nip in the bud:idea:

Back to the car:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I'll take two please. One for me and one more for me. I am in love with those cars. I'd be interested to see if it drives as heavy as it really is, or if it feels lighter on it's feet.:drool:

Back