• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2nd car pics

Nice Subi! My brother had one as his primary car until he bought a Jeep. He had a white 97 outback sport. It was a sweet little car.

Thanks. Mine is just a beater. Just dropped it off this morning for all new suspension on it and a rear right wheel bearing. It should drive like a new car once I get it back. It's not a bad car, but the AWD is useless and it has the WORST factory stereo I have ever had to listen to. Other than that, it has 175K miles and runs beautifully. I take pride in keeping my cars showroom fresh :cool:

T.jpg

Daily Driver @ work. Tuckin' 22.5's. Bagged ain't got :censored: on this. :laugh:

DSCI0047.jpg

Plan B. Needs to get warmer for being a daily. Great in summer. And yes...that's my 3L waiting for my CSVT.:eek:

A few of the weekender. DD is now the SE I just got.

6821301836.jpg

Marauder gaurding Marauder.

6821301967.jpg

Good girl.

6821301992.jpg

Garage filler but not for long I swear.

6821544982.jpg

Here's my '95 Explorer taken a few years ago, but not much has changed on it other than a few more rock chips. The 3/4 shot was taken at my parents house, the other one was taken in Colorado.

Attachments

• explo.jpg
    explo.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Colorado-05-057.jpg
    Colorado-05-057.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 0
Best generation Explorer IMO. I loved it when new and even after all these years it still is the most aesthetically-pleasing two-box style SUV.

Thanks! I just upgraded/downgraded? the old sun-dried weatherbeaten leather seats with some almost new cloth seats in it, makes it so much nicer now to drive.

The Contour is the DD now, as it gets about double the MPG the X gets but the Explorer is still my favorite road-cruiser.

there were about 5 Marauders at the track today. only two ran and the other three sat. One of the ones that sat was S/Ced which I would've loved to see run.

there were about 5 Marauders at the track today. only two ran and the other three sat. One of the ones that sat was S/Ced which I would've loved to see run.

Those s/ced guys can haul a$$. The fastest run mid to high 11's. Not bad for something that big ang heavy.

Yeah, it came from the factory with one regular Grand Marquis headlight. So one was a black marauder headlight and the other was clear. Looked like it had a black eye.

They fought you about THAT? No wonder they are called stealerships :). I always thought those Marauders were mean-looking from the front, but yours must have looked just plain silly :laugh:

So here's my little donation to the party.

DSCF0189.jpg

Left, the 99, Amber, that I'm hoping to go home this summer and finally fix.

To the right, is the 98 3L heart transplant, as of yet unnamed because I've never actually driven it, that will someday be be back on the road. Hasn't moved since the it found a warm spot in the garage Nov 06. :cry: :nonono:

And my daily baby, Michele.

4c035be5.jpg

Back