• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Bought a new ride for my wife

I was just specifying because you posted V 6 in you initial post. :blackeye: :laugh:

Trailblazers are good cars. No offroad monsters, but nice on road machines. Much more comfortable ride than my Jimmy/Envoy.

I beg to differ slightly. We have the Z-71 (it says on the window sticker! No flame!) off-road package with 31's, skid plates, and a locker. It will get he job done. The EXT might be a bit on the big side though. Congrats on the truck Ryan! Is it an LTZ?

In the older models you'll find LS, LT, LTZ.....LS is the basic and it goes up accordingly with the LTZ being the premo. The newer TB's are LS or LT; they basically combined the LT and the LTZ options into the newer model LT's.

Thank you, thank you. I have learned. Chevy needs new names for their trim levels IMO. They're soooooo boring.

Yes and the only thing that the ltz has that mine dosent is leather!

leather is nice and all, however if the car is going to be used as a work horse ever you would feel really bad to get the leather interior all dirty.

leather is nice and all, however if the car is going to be used as a work horse ever you would feel really bad to get the leather interior all dirty.

Trailblazers are NOT workhorses. More luxo-boats that like mud occasionally. And the open diff is great for holeshots. We have the locker, soo... not so much.

1st mod done, thought we could use some vent visors.

Before
tbpics003.jpg

After
tbpics004.jpg

And a nice shot of the front
tbpics002.jpg

No those will remain smoked, I like the smoked look. Damn I have had this thing for only 4 days and its already being modded,lol

Look at your garage. Did you expect anything less?:laugh:

I know I know, but my wife has had her jeep for almost 6 years and only thing was ever done was seat covers,lol then again that has always been a p.o.s, this TB will get some nice additions over time. There is alot I am learning on the TB forums.

Ohh yeah thats a must, I was telling a buddy that today when he stopped by to see it. I wonder if they make them black, searching I will go....

Back