• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Work in progress

martinmalley

CEG'er
Still working on this. And looking for the right shot of the front to do an outline with as well.

Contour-Outline.gif

Last edited:
this drawing isnt an accurate depiction of the contour SVT.

Why does it have all of the jackpoint covers?

Looks cool :)

If I were to make a few suggestions it would be to add wheels, HO badge outline (maybe), and change the exhaust tips to the stock style rather than the slash cut. Like I said though, it looks good.

Looks cool :)

If I were to make a few suggestions it would be to add wheels, HO badge outline (maybe), and change the exhaust tips to the stock style rather than the slash cut. Like I said though, it looks good.

keep the slash cut, but make the outline a little more bold like the bosal exhaust:drool:

great work btw.

Thanks for the comments. I'm def going to rework the exaust to more like stock, and finish the wheels. I'd like to have them look like my E0s, but the picture I'm working with has 17 or 18s on it.

What I need to do is get a vector art of the SVT logo (anyone?) and a close up shot of the HO badge that I can detail.

So now I've decided to do my old ride collection, doing outlines on: 69 'stang convt, 67 'stang convt, 70 Mach 1, 67 firebird convt and 77 Mustang II, cobra II, (30 II, II wheel drive, II barrel with II stripes :crazy: ). All for a poster to be created later. Should be fun.

Last edited:
this drawing isnt an accurate depiction of the contour SVT.

Why does it have all of the jackpoint covers?

i had all mine for 5 years! until a mechanic managed to hit the jack cover perfectly on the edge of a curb...not breaking it completely but eventually causing it to fall off while driving.

the trick is to check them occasionally, and also make sure you clean them out cause they fill up with LOTS of dirt.

Back