• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

GROUP BUY: Subframe Connectors is on. Send in those deposits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry should have included this in last post. Not trying to be chitty figured id give ya all benefit of the doubt with sz goin on last week and all

hey guys, sorry ive been lagging. been really busy over here. last week/weekend was mah bday so lots of nothing getting done then and this week i have a few graduations to attend (one at 8 tomorrow morning!) :help:

and its been 100 degrees here for over a week! :help:

but good news is i have quite a few sets ready to ship out.

i have to go trudge through all the paypal info to update my info BUT, if you have paid in full, please email me at svt4stv@gmail.com and let me know and ill specifically go check out your info so i can get you out of my hair, lol.

also, someone sent me an email after making their payment saying they didnt need to add the $5 because it was a group thing or something like that. i dont know where you got your info from but youre wrong. ive done well over $100k through paypal through the years and not once have i ever gotten past the 3% fees. and this time is no different. i dont want to have to go troll through all my emails to call you out and let you know who you are so just send the other $5 so you'll be all good. otherwise you'll end up waiting till every last person has received theirs :)

My payment was sent out yesterday...finally got around to it..should be coming in the mail soon. I sent $170 so I could get the endcaps. I believe you said you were still doing them correct?

also, someone sent me an email after making their payment saying they didnt need to add the $5 because it was a group thing or something like that. i dont know where you got your info from but youre wrong. ive done well over $100k through paypal through the years and not once have i ever gotten past the 3% fees. and this time is no different. i dont want to have to go troll through all my emails to call you out and let you know who you are so just send the other $5 so you'll be all good. otherwise you'll end up waiting till every last person has received theirs :)

False. It's called Paypal Mass Pay. Please look it up.

Edit:

And please respond to e-mails -- it's kind of funny that you ask us to e-mail, but you respond to us indirectly in this thread. I understand you're busy, but please respect that we're your customers by at least getting back to us, especially when we contact you about something important or you have an issue with an order.

References:

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_batch-payment-overview-outside
http://www.dnforum.com/f34/how-do-paypal-mass-pay-payments-avoid-fees-read-learn-thread-266771.html

Last edited:
My check I mailed came back so I need to double check the address and send it back your way. Hopefully it will make it this time.

False. It's called Paypal Mass Pay. Please look it up.

Edit:

And please respond to e-mails -- it's kind of funny that you ask us to e-mail, but you respond to us indirectly in this thread. I understand you're busy, but please respect that we're your customers by at least getting back to us, especially when we contact you about something important or you have an issue with an order.

References:

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_batch-payment-overview-outside
http://www.dnforum.com/f34/how-do-paypal-mass-pay-payments-avoid-fees-read-learn-thread-266771.html

its MY gb and i can do wtf i want! just for your insubordination im going to send yours last and pee on them before i do! :mad:

j/k ill check into that later. thanks for the info. :cool:

btw, i sent a few of you tracking #s for your sets that have "shipped". unfortunately it started raining here pretty bad and i have a truck. i didnt want the boxes to get soaked in water on the way to fedex. we already have one set that was somehow "damaged" during shipping by fckex :confused: hopefully the sky will clear up here in a day or so and these can go out.

Haven't actually gone out and retrieved the box yet, but my SFC delivery took place this morning. The FedEx lady dropped the box off on the porch about a half hour ago, but since it's Saturday, I haven't reached the point in my day where I'm ready to go out! :)

hi all, i apologize for lagging so badly on this. last time i did this i didnt have my own little company i was trying to run. its been difficult to find the extra time to get these done to say the least. i have sets boxed up and ready to go out right now. going to fedex in about 30 minutes.
Bigdaddytiberius, N20N20, Slowstuff yours are all going out today. Desiato yours are all boxed up and ready to go but as i was inputting your shipping info i then realized its going to canada. in order to avoid being screwed by fedex, you might want to have them shipped via usps. let's do email...

also, can someone please update me on how to ship stuff to canada? its been a long time since ive done it. as far as noting that theyre US made parts, etc. etc....

Docfeelgood111, i got your USPS money order, thanks. ill have your set boxed up this weekend and ready to go out. i have a set sitting here, so ill just have john put end caps on them.

Hey Steve I may have some extra money this check on friday... if not 3 more weeks and ill make the final payment of 50 bucks.....

thanks for being flexible...

- amyn

hey all, im happy to report that we are pretty much all caught, save for the latest to send in their payments. docfeelgood, your set is ready to ship, ill pm you.

i have another standard (no end caps) set that is boxed up and just waiting for a shipping label. i think someone JUST paid in full but ill have to check. either way, no rush to anyone else trying to get their money together as i know times just suck right now with gas prices and the economy :cry: everyone who paid for theirs in full already have covered all the costs of materials so we're in no rush :)

also, can someone please update me on how to ship stuff to canada? its been a long time since ive done it. as far as noting that theyre US made parts, etc. etc....

Shipping to Canada is much cheaper if you go with USPS Priority Mail International.

The rules and regs are available online, along with pricing. Just be sure to stay within the maximum dimensions:

USPS said:
The maximum size limit for rectangular-shaped parcels of 42 inches in maximum length and 79 inches in maximum length and girth combined applies to all countries except as follows:

Canada: Maximum length and girth combined: 108 inches.

I also recommend calculating and printing the postage at home. That nets you free delivery confirmation and fills out all the customs forms you'll need to include.

Sent in my final payment today. Sorry for being so late...

and thanks for being so flexible!

Let me know when I can expect these, no hurry tho because the car is still in progress.....

- amyn

Sent my final deposit about a week ago, e-mailed and posted here... Just would like to know when I can expect the connectors. No real rush but just would like to be informed of what is going on.

Thanks for the flexibility on the payment Steve....

- amyn

I've been debating about getting in on this for a while now... is it to late? I could pay in full tomorrow. Let me know. Thanks.

I got mine in the mail just wanted to let you know... Everything came as expected and the bars were smaller then i expected....

- amyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back