• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

GROUP BUY: Subframe Connectors is on. Send in those deposits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah same as what he said still want mine and pm or email my total please thanks chad

if you read through the thread you should be able to figure out your balance due. $20 deposit, balance due $130, +$5 to cover paypal fees.........

Whats up Steve, you said you were going to update the thread. Did you get any shipped out yet this week?

I wanna know if its too late to get in on this. if not count me in. also stv4stv is it possible for me to just go and pick it up.

ok, here's the updated list with who's paid in full highlighted in green. those highlighted in orange have not given me all the info i requested

1. Schattastic SVT
2. 69Boss302
3. Tay76
4. devanmc
5. Shaggy
6. hotdimmes
7. Slowstuff
8. Turbo Fox
9. Redmofo
10. Linkman
11. Imnotacop420
12. Tropictour
13. Brent372
14. Newcat016
15. Beans
16. n2n2o
17. Skywalker
18. Desiato
19. SVTC1136
20. 95pgt-t
21. QBCSVT
22. BloodyTomFlint
23. Bigdaddytiberius

im hoping these can get shipped out today. ive been super busy this week. ive got all the boxes. just need to package them up, print out all the labels, and get them to UPS.

Last edited:
hmm really? I was pretty sure I sent you all the info.

Info sent to your gmail account! Ship my babies out!

Last edited:
the following in blue will ship today. tracking #s have been emailed.

1. Schattastic SVT
2. 69Boss302
3. Tay76
4. devanmc
5. Shaggy
6. hotdimmes
7. Slowstuff
8. Turbo Fox
9. Redmofo
10. Linkman
11. Imnotacop420
12. Tropictour
13. Brent372
14. Newcat016
15. Beans
16. n2n2o
17. Skywalker
18. Desiato
19. SVTC1136
20. 95pgt-t
21. QBCSVT
22. BloodyTomFlint
23. Bigdaddytiberius

Last edited:
Steve, just sent the payment for the remainder of the $150 plus $5 PayPal fee.

Unfortunately, it's in two payments because Math > me, and I forgot to add the $5 fee when I sent the "final" payment. Sorry about that. Anyway, the total of $155 has now been sent. Thanks.

I've been reading the other subframe connector in full effizzzect thread on the old forums....I'm super pumped for these!

So when people paint these, you have to leave some parts unpainted for the welding correct?

Steve,
Any update on when the lift will be available to do the install of these. I'm ready whenever.

estimated delivery date 4/17/2008.....WOOOHOOO!!!, I have been holding off on doing any modding while I wait for these things. Im sure the extra places to put jacks/jack stands will come in handy when I start putting the headers and exhaust together!

estimated delivery date 4/17/2008.....WOOOHOOO!!!, I have been holding off on doing any modding while I wait for these things. Im sure the extra places to put jacks/jack stands will come in handy when I start putting the headers and exhaust together!

:cry:
No information for the following shipments/FedEx Kinko's orders has been received by our system yet. Please try again later or contact

Looks good. I can't believe they already have surface rust on them! Now, I have to find someone that can powercoat and install these for me.

Where r Beans's !!??!!

At least you got a tracking number. I never even got that. I'm hoping they get here soon though. I'm anxious to get them and my motor installed!

SVT4STV : Your pm's are full, update us if you could some tracking numbers arn't working it appers and I never recieved one. I just need to know what time to be home if you could.

Chad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back