• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

GROUP BUY: Subframe Connectors is on. Send in those deposits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i sent a deposite, what info do i need to send in with the rest of my payment?

i sent a deposite, what info do i need to send in with the rest of my payment?

You sir, Fail :nonono:

It is in the first post

when paying, PLEASE include ALL of the following:
1. your first and last name
2. your CEG name
3. your phone number
4. your email address
5. the shipping address
6. whether this is being shipped to a business or residential address.
*7. if you want end caps welded on, please note this and add $20 to the cost.

i sent all that info in with my deposite payment. I was asking if i needed to provide all of that information again, with my full payment. :shrug:

Question, just to verify...5 dollars added to all paypal payments...does that mean each seperate paypal payment? $20 dollar depost + $5....then $130 remaining balance + $5?

Question, just to verify...5 dollars added to all paypal payments...does that mean each seperate paypal payment? $20 dollar depost + $5....then $130 remaining balance + $5?
good question..so i if sent you 20+5 now..and made like 4 25 dollar payments i'd have to ad 5 to each payment:confused:

I wouldn't think so it should be just be a certain % of the total. so how many payments should not matter. but thats just my theory:shrug:

I wouldn't think so it should be just be a certain % of the total. so how many payments should not matter. but thats just my theory:shrug:

Yeah, I just did the math and I think you are right. Unless the percentage is affected by the amount of payment sent, which may be true, but probably for larger numbers.

its just to cover the 3% paypal fee. its only $5 to you guys but it adds up quite a bit for us when you take into account how many people there are. so if you just put the $5 in the first payment, that covers the later payment. or you can just break it down as 3% extra per payment. (i may have rounded up, dont recall, lol). as long as the total is correct in the end, we'll be good.

im still trying to get to the list. but no worries. theyre all "time stamped" according to when theyve been received. and we'll start making them regardless of of the list. and id definitely check who paid first when im ready to start shipping them out. ive just been inundated with emails, phone calls, etc... but i will get to it.

steve

what about my question? regarding the info need in my full payment? I sent all info you needed with the deposit.

still waiting to hear what information i need to provide with my full payment. The list of needed info was sent in with my deposit.

here's the almighty list

1. Schattastic SVT PIF
2. 69Boss302 PIF
3. Tay76 PIF
4. devanmc DEP
5. Shaggy DEP
6. hotdimmes DEP
7. Slowstuff DEP
8. Turbo Fox DEP
9. Redmofo DEP
10. Linkman DEP
11. Imnotacop420 DEP
12. Tropictour DEP
13. Brent372 DEP
14. Newcat016 DEP
15. Beans DEP
16. n2n2o DEP
17. Skywalker DEP
18. Desiato DEP
19. dude from san diego DEP
20. 95pgt-t DEP

im AMAZED at how many people followed my request to the LETTER! but a few still left out some info :rolleyes::troutslap::laugh: please double check to make sure you included all the necessary information or ill have to go back and review everyone's payments and then call you in front of the class :nonono::laugh:

1. Schattastic SVT PIF
2. 69Boss302 PIF
3. Tay76 PIF
4. devanmc DEP
5. Shaggy DEP
6. hotdimmes DEP
7. Slowstuff DEP
8. Turbo Fox DEP
9. Redmofo DEP
10. Linkman DEP
11. Imnotacop420 DEP
12. Tropictour DEP
13. Brent372 DEP
14. Newcat016 DEP
15. Beans DEP
16. n2n2o DEP
17. Skywalker DEP
18. Desiato DEP
19. dude from san diego DEP
20. 95pgt-t DEP
21. QBCSVT ($50 - Sent for deposit[e-check])

the metal was delivered yesterday and we started cutting it up today....

you know....arent fugging engineers supposed to be smart?! first john takes the tape measure and starts marking off the cuts on the steel beams where i need to make the cuts. i usually do this myself but john had some stupid plan in mind of how to get more usage out of all the steel. well he make one (just one) of the bars 2" too short! cuz he was trying to add up the lengths quickly in his head.

then, after i cut up TWO 20 foot bars into the right sized pieces (i took over the measuring), he starts to get them ready to weld and realizes he had the chop saw set up to the wrong angle and the pieces arent lining up right. so now i, yes III, have to go back and re-cut allll those pieces once he figures out the right angle again.

:rolleyes::nonono::help::mad::censored::bah: :troutslap: :blackeye:

dont worry folks, he is a professional :laugh:

hopefully the first four sets will ship out monday. if john gets his head out of the clouds tomorrow when we resume

just a little update for you guys :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back