• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Will be the area tonight!

WorldTour

I Feel More Like I Do Now Then When I First Got He
Looks like BurritaSVT & I will be in the are tonight if anyone wants to meet up for food & drink. I was thinking about Pizza Papalis in Dearborn early evening since Joey has never had Chicago Style pizza and its been nearly a year since I was last there.
I'll be checking my email regularly throughout the day worldtoursvt@yahoo.com or if you already have my cell give me a call for more details.

Depends on when we get out of here, its only a 2hr drive.
Probably will roll into town around 6pm and get food around 7. You're on my speed dial! LOL

Reebs are you going to show up? I will bring those tour parts for ya.

I should be there if this is on for real. Did you decide that this is too far out of your way Mark?!?! Or are you and Joey still waiting on info from me to see if you'll be coming out to pick up the stuff and catch food while your both out here? I still haven't heard back from the guy btw.

Mark sent me a text that he's already in the car on the way . . . planning to meet up around 7pm at pizza Papalis in dearborn.

Send me a PM if you are coming so I can get a rough count.

So, I've got
Mark
Joey
bagged
Reebs
Ben
Me
Pete
and who else?

btw, Pete, I'd prefer you not drive behind me. . .

Looks like BurritaSVT & I will be in the are tonight if anyone wants to meet up for food & drink. I was thinking about Pizza Papalis in Dearborn early evening since Joey has never had Chicago Style pizza and its been nearly a year since I was last there.
I'll be checking my email regularly throughout the day worldtoursvt@yahoo.com or if you already have my cell give me a call for more details.
There is only one place for Chicago style pizza.....CHICAGO!:laugh:

I'm trying to get some former coworkers to meet up as well. in ypsi now heading that way.

Back