• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

MUAHAHA csvt for sale 8,000

Harrry

Addicted CEG'er
http://detroit.craigslist.org/car/535104254.html

am Selling a 1999 Svt contour it is Black with Two sets of rims black and the E1 16' alloy rims.
121,xxx miles on body
ENGINE:
2.5l DOHC HO,
AUTO ADDICTIONS DYNOED TWO RUNS,
201WHP@7000,
193WHP@6920.

MODS:
BIGGER FUEL INJECTORS FORGET WHAT SIZE.
JET CHIP,
FLOWMASTER CAT-BACK,
HI FLOW DISTRIBUTION WIRES,
TINT 5% BACK, 15% FRONT WINDSHIELD 50%,
CUSTOM SHIFT PEDALS,
A PILLAR 3 POD GUAGE AIR.FUEL RATIO, VOLTS, OIL PRESSURE,
AAS RS4 FRONT BUMPER, slotted brake rotors
ALOT MORE CALL TO ASK!

MOTOR HAS RAN NOTHING BUT 0W 40 SYNTHETIC MOTOR OIL 6.50 A QUART CHANGED EVERY 5,000 MILES

.......TURBO IS INCLUDED IF YOU WANNA GET CRAZY AND PUT IT ON!!!!

Lmao look at the hp and tq numbers at rpms. Sorry guys i had to post this. Its probably the funniest gains vs mods i have ever read.

Hi flow distribution wires :confused: :help: :laugh:

Dude might be a tool, but Id like to get my hands on that car.
Good starting price considering all the extra's.. really.

Uh, terrible price and the extras aren't anything special at all. This guy has bought stuff off me before and I swear that car doesn't have bigger injectors or a tune for them (I forgot what size is all bull****). This car is a piece of sh** and it was posted on Ebay awhile back for 10,000 or so... maybe even more? :shrug: The dyno numbers are complete bullcrap as well. And he just had craptastic flowmaster mufflers welded on to the stock exhaust (not a full catback) which actually hurt the sound of the dang car. This car has been broken into a few times as well. "turbo comes with it if you just wanna get crazy and slap it on" or whatever. :laugh: Just slap on this stock used old tiny WRX turbo that he just bought off ebay for $39 shipped dreaming of boosting his car because it is sooo easy. But the turbo is included for those who want to get CRAZY! :rolleyes: His dumb for sale adds around the area have been bugging the frick out of me. Tool.

I just get fed up when people lie and even decieve people in the sale of a car or even in just the for sale ad. You know if they lie about this stuff that there is a whole lot more crap that is wrong that he is probably hiding as well. Honesty when selling a car, or anything for that matter, is the only way to go to maintain a good reputation and to keep people from coming back to you. I wouldn't spend $2500 for this car.

Reebs

Last edited:
i wouldnt pay 8k for a contour ever:blackeye: especially one with that much mileage

what about mine? it only had 40k when I got it, very well taken care of, never beaten on, garaged and not driven often and I got all the original parts that where swapped out for upgrades

:laugh: yes, and I'm man enough to admit that she would be buying it for me... and she would too!

She must be making some noteworthy bread to be able to throw down 20Gs just like that, eh? :cool:

Not to get too far off topic (too late!), but did Ford make a standard AWD Mondeo? Just checking, 'cause I'm going to buy a lottery ticket, and then when I win, I could have one (mtx AWD) mailed over. Then combine with Jaguar X suspension parts and viola! Unique CSVT.

But of course the first step is to buy the winning ticket.

:laugh: I don't know ifyou serious or joking.

Either way you got a laugh out of me today.

I have 68k on my svt, i'll sell it to you for 8k:shrug:

Not to get too far off topic (too late!), but did Ford make a standard AWD Mondeo? Just checking, 'cause I'm going to buy a lottery ticket, and then when I win, I could have one (mtx AWD) mailed over. Then combine with Jaguar X suspension parts and viola! Unique CSVT.

Search, this has been coverd over and over and over again.

Search, this has been coverd over and over and over again.

Back