• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing Caravan

Wow you guys wouldnt survive in the BWCAW. I absolutely love going up there. You can see so many starts and its nice because you can just sit and listen to nothing. Just the wind and silence. :drool: Ahhh... I really wanna go up there this year.

Wow you guys wouldnt survive in the BWCAW. I absolutely love going up there. You can see so many starts and its nice because you can just sit and listen to nothing. Just the wind and silence. :drool: Ahhh... I really wanna go up there this year.

Hell yeah - that is why I love it up there. We are in the BWCA - one of the most beautiful places in the state.

whatever, you're probably in the powerboat shooting at innocent people :p jk

it is beautiful up there, but i have never gone off the roads. some great driving roads! i'd like to do some of the day trips offered by some of the outfitters. maybe this summer or the next. Im sure i'll make plenty up trips up there in the future.

I'm definitely going... but Tyler you better bring the trailer... if I blow my car up I'm counting on you to bring me back.

whatever, you're probably in the powerboat shooting at innocent people :p jk

it is beautiful up there, but i have never gone off the roads. some great driving roads! i'd like to do some of the day trips offered by some of the outfitters. maybe this summer or the next. Im sure i'll make plenty up trips up there in the future.
Meh Id like to do some shootings from my car though....

If you are thinking about doing something through the outfitters, be prepared to spend lots and lots of money... It would make a nice honeymoon though for you..:laugh:

I have no idea yet what Im doing then. How long ahead of time do we have to register? I have no idea if I will have my car then or not. Probably but I really dont know.

may first is the cutoff i think for registering, but i registered late last year. /shrug. they are pretty good with letting late comers in, but try to register by may.

Back