• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing Caravan

That is the thing. With us looking at new houses, and fishing opener a week or so before it (if you lived in MN you would realize the significance of this), and our dog (putting him in a kennel) we might not be able to afford it.

You can fish all summer!

Graduation Ceremony... SZ.... Graduation Ceremony.... SZ.... :shrug: :blackeye:

Spring Zing! It's not like they'll withhold your diploma!

On topic... Zenboy and I are also going, and the plan is to do the boat this year to avoid the torture incarnate known as getting around Chicago. We also plan on doing the track day.

Geezuz...I went to visit my grandfather in Ohio this past summer and I remember bypassing Chicago on the way there and then thinking it would be cool to see the city on the way back...holy :censored::censored::censored::censored: was I wrong. Chicago traffic equals teh suckage.

Geezuz...I went to visit my grandfather in Ohio this past summer and I remember bypassing Chicago on the way there and then thinking it would be cool to see the city on the way back...holy :censored::censored::censored::censored: was I wrong. Chicago traffic equals teh suckage.

oh man, you want fun about chicago traffic?

drove to chicago, took like 4 hours.

drive home, like 7. :blackeye:

I dont know if I will be able to afford to go. I dont even have any idea what I will be driving then. Probably wont be a Ford though.:blackeye: When is it again?

I'll probably be meeting up with someone around your area when I get that far. I'll be coming across from WA. Not sure if i'm taking the north or south route.

Speaking of man b00bs...where is KyleQ? Ah ah ah...

Hey! That is pretty low man.. :nonono: lol - whatever, I represent that remark. SZ is on fishing opener? Who the fawk came up with that one? I always go fishing with my bro and ma pops that weekend in Ely - no way am I missing that event...

Sad thing is I live on a very popular fishing lake, and when I want to go fishing I drive a few hours up North and fish there :shrug:

Hey! That is pretty low man.. :nonono: lol - whatever, I represent that remark. SZ is on fishing opener? Who the fawk came up with that one? I always go fishing with my bro and ma pops that weekend in Ely - no way am I missing that event...

Sad thing is I live on a very popular fishing lake, and when I want to go fishing I drive a few hours up North and fish there :shrug:

It is two weekends or so after the opening of fishing. Ely Grand Lodge, best food in town. What lake?

It is two weekends or so after the opening of fishing. Ely Grand Lodge, best food in town. What lake?

Oh - ok. Can't tell ya the lake - it is a secret... It is off of Hwy 1 and it isn't really a lake - it is more of a resivore... Keep it a secret :laugh:

Ely Grand Lodge, best food in town. What lake?

i dont know about that. last time i was there i had the chicken alfredo and it was so bland. not to mention they are over priced for what they serve.

why do you think my wedding reception is there?! i like to spend moneys? oh yeah, cuz there is no other place in ely :(

SZ is over the same weekend as my birfday, so im sure there will be something already going on :)

Oh - ok. Can't tell ya the lake - it is a secret... It is off of Hwy 1 and it isn't really a lake - it is more of a resivore... Keep it a secret :laugh:

:laugh: i bet i could figure it out? hve you ever seen me come flying past there on hwy 1? :D

i don't really plan on blowing up my car this year. if it happens and i have a trailer, i won't get so upset about it. i will drive the car there if i don't have a trailer, but i wont get to beat on it. if i get a trailer, you'll get to see good dyno pulls, open track racing, and lots of burnouts. i might even run at the strip, i dunno yet. that all depends on how i feel about the mod list...... it's suspiciously missing a LSD, but the one that's in it just won't blow on me.

i don't really plan on blowing up my car this year. if it happens and i have a trailer, i won't get so upset about it. i will drive the car there if i don't have a trailer, but i wont get to beat on it. if i get a trailer, you'll get to see good dyno pulls, open track racing, and lots of burnouts. i might even run at the strip, i dunno yet. that all depends on how i feel about the mod list...... it's suspiciously missing a LSD, but the one that's in it just won't blow on me.

I ran my stock diff at the track without any problems but I had pretty crappy tires and I wasn't launching very hard. Would you be running the FSVTs and Neo Gens?

yeah. it hooks just fine with those on the street. i'll give them a shot at the track. the diff that's in the car (i have no idea if it's stock or already was blown and replaced) seems to be tough, it handled first gear wheel hop on the sauce a couple times, and i launch it "decent". i don't rev it hard and drop the clutch, i milk it pretty good.

Haha...oh come on dude...it was a joke. Didn't mean to get personal on ya... Now, did you mean that you "resent" that remark? I seriously don't understand why all you Minnesotan people are googoo over fishing...its boring...haha. To each their own I reckon.

I'll probably be meeting up with someone around your area when I get that far. I'll be coming across from WA. Not sure if i'm taking the north or south route.

Whenabouts are you coming through? I am thinking that I will be leaving on the 13th/14th so if you would like to join up just let someone know mang.

Haha...oh come on dude...it was a joke. Didn't mean to get personal on ya... Now, did you mean that you "resent" that remark? I seriously don't understand why all you Minnesotan people are googoo over fishing...its boring...haha. To each their own I reckon.

Hehe - I dont care. I'm just mess'n with ya. Fishing opener is the only time I really fish during the year. We camp in the woods, cook all of our meals, get wasted, and catch fish - what more could you want...

Back