• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

BURNING PHONE BOOK MEET

Well....

Well....

If you don't mind having a "former" "Tour owner and his son there, I could stop on out to one of your meets.....I'm starting Active Duty at Westover in Chicopee, so my hours vary, but hell, I'd like to see you guys/gals...it's been waaayyy too long!

Well, looks like next weekend cleared up for me. Just comment if you wanna come. We'll pick a date the same way we tried for this weekend:shrug:

Aircougar is having a gathering on Sunday, you planning to go to that?
Tonight is a bust and tomorrow may be too.

What kind of meet is a burning phone book meet? I never heard of that? :crazy:

its in reference to another thread where someone broke their snowblower because it injested a new phone bool that was delivered and had been covered with snow. then everyone basically complained about how useless phone books are with the internet so they are only really useful for burning ....

its in reference to another thread where someone broke their snowblower because it injested a new phone bool that was delivered and had been covered with snow. then everyone basically complained about how useless phone books are with the internet so they are only really useful for burning ....

Interesting ok, I guess that makes sense whatever a phone bool is? What's a snow brum? :confused:

I'm out - family event that night, and some close friends are coming home from living in Germany that weekend before moving to the west coast. The entirety of March is fairly bad for me in general though.

Doing good. I'm keeping the MPG up by going easy on the throttle. But I have never been more confident driving a car in these snowstorms.

nope lol! I might do a JDM grille and ElKy mesh near the intercooler, but otherwise it will be stock. Need to pay it off first, don't want to void the warranty, and plus it frees up money for the SVT :D

Back