• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Everyone!!!!

Wow i missed something fun :nonono:

Like flying birds?
abd65d2ca2a45d36bb23dc72b78833b7.jpg

Hey man, Im sure you could find yourself a nice big warm sausage to chow down on at the necto... No need to drive all the way down to ohio.

Who the **** cares? What else do you have to do besides jerk your gerkin in the garage? Nothing so STFU don't like it don't go. As stated your taste in food means nothing.

Your the only person in the world who goes to Joes crab shack and orders a plain hamburger. STFU before I ban you!

Ya welcome to CEG

Land of all talk and no action. Where would EGL be without me setting up meets?

Who the **** cares? What else do you have to do besides jerk your gerkin in the garage? Nothing so STFU don't like it don't go. As stated your taste in food means nothing.

Your the only person in the world who goes to Joes crab shack and orders a plain hamburger. STFU before I ban you!

Someones got PMDD, always so moody this time of the month. Im also pretty sure there are others that order a hamburger at joes... or they wouldnt offer it :laugh:

Oh yeah, go try the ban thing you were mod first and your powers are so massive they extend way beyond the ever so active SZ forum :D... not

LOL, next time I'll keep my hamburger likings to myself. Didn't know it would make me a retard with a POS turbo contour that needs tires... Haha, P-M-S!!

You need more Orignal material.

Seems the anti-social one is also a follower. Can't come up with stuff on his own. Why are you still here again?

LOL, next time I'll keep my hamburger likings to myself. Didn't know it would make me a retard with a POS turbo contour that needs tires... Haha, P-M-S!!

It wasn't your hamburger preferences, sorry. Now go buy some proper tires before you kill yourself or someone else.

It wasn't your hamburger preferences, sorry. Now go buy some proper tires before you kill yourself or someone else.

I'm curious as to what it was that made steeda think it was ok to start flaming me for no apparent reason... I'm pretty sure I didn't even comment toward / about him.

My tires aren't going to hurt anyone parked in the garage. The tire comments get pretty old for a car that doesnt even move.

Back