• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

NE-CEG boob conversation

The best Barbeque is usually the one in your own back yard. Nothing like a good home cooked barbeque with family and friends.

BTW, I do like boobs and this thread needs to post some. Even fully clothed ones will do.

I can't wait to see the footage. I missed a lot of the good happenings that night. :bah:

We definitely gotta do the annual SZ followup meet to view the footage.
btw, I still have 6 passes to Mark's Showplace to get past the cover charge, if you guys really want to do the strip club makeup gettogether. It's no Mac's, but at least it'll save us some money after the cash we blew at Flight Club. :blackeye:
The worst part about it was I was so thrilled that Matty actually agreed to go view bewbs with us, and it was a crummy experience for him.

Honestly I think she looks 10x better in person than pics of her that have been posted on CEG.

I agree 100%. holy hell is she a nice looking girl. And she's a really nice person too, so it's hard to oggle her without feeling guilty. :D
Reebs is even luckier than I originally thought.

I agree 100%. holy hell is she a nice looking girl. And she's a really nice person too, so it's hard to oggle her without feeling guilty. :D
Reebs is even luckier than I originally thought.

Pssssssshhhh. Oggling is a compliment. Watch. When I finally get to meet her, I'll prolly almost slip into a coma, and Reebs will punch me:laugh:

Back