• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New Mods

SVT SNOB

Hard-core CEG'er
Well it has been a week and a half since my car was last washed and those who know me know that is long for me to go without cleaning my car. So after washing I thought I would show off my new mods. H&R/Konis, Venom VCN2000 and Pudmunkie Projectors with HIDS :Drool:. So here are the pics enjoy and comments welcome good or bad :). Also note no more touring wing I got bored and with the help of 1FASTDAD we put my pre98 trunk with lip spoiler on after it has been sitting in my basement for the past 2years.

Aaron

standard

standard

standard

standard

standard

standard

standard

standard

standard

standard

lol Wes it might but don't hate because it's lower than yours and has better lights! have fun rolling on the stock wheels this winter :D.

Aaron

Car looks sweet, looks like you have winter wheels on though. But the rest is sex

Technically I do those 17s are my winters lol!!!! But yes I do agree they are a very dark gunmetal for a wheel with so many spokes they should have been lighter. I will try to get some night shots of the lights and post them.

Aaron

puddles with his amazing headlight work! dammn you puds for making me buy the new fogs!!

Im seriously considering H&Rs, hows the ride on them?

puddles with his amazing headlight work! dammn you puds for making me buy the new fogs!!

Im seriously considering H&Rs, hows the ride on them?

The H&R/Koni setup is awesome. Nice for riding around and corners awesome. The ride is a bit firm but you get use to it. I have a bad neck and back and I can tolerate it altho 3hours of straight driving on Michigan roads did aggravate it a bit lol. Mind you i have my Konis set to full stiff.

The mirko will be a bit lower but you can still get into places I get in and out of my underground with just scraping underneath the mirkp but the actual lip of it is fine and I can still go over speed bumps (it comes very close).

The H&R/Koni setup has been my best setup so far I previously had B&G/Konis.

Aaron

Back