• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

NE-CEG boob conversation

Who the heck would want pics of weird boobs anyway...Speaking of...I watched some lame movie last night with the guy from scrubs and rachel bilson....there may or may not have been some side boob but def some good cold room shots!

Lol for girls with whiter skin, sometimes their nipples are pale and you can't find them. It's really crappy. Check your PM box in a few for a link :p

See, it's not like when I was a kid. Nowadays, you've got 18 year olds who have seen 50-60 breasts personally -- not in the movies. They're out there trolling the net giving electronic seminars on different mammary features, etc. Seems to me the odds were a bit longer in my day -- until you got to college, where barriers were broken down. :laugh:

See, it's not like when I was a kid. Nowadays, you've got 18 year olds who have seen 50-60 breasts personally -- not in the movies. They're out there trolling the net giving electronic seminars on different mammary features, etc. Seems to me the odds were a bit longer in my day -- until you got to college, where barriers were broken down. :laugh:

i agree..when i started in college the internet was a rarity.
and i had only seen a few pairs up close and personal like.

Forza 2 (complete n00b), COD4, GRAW/GRAW2, Halo 2, Halo 3, MLB2k7... a bunch o' stuff.

Last time I was on, I didn't even see you on. I promise, next time I'm on the Live-enabled console, I'll send an invite.

well ya know, you can send invites too ya boob. what games do you even have?

( . )( . )

i like how the S/os want to talk about boobs but the 5-hoe and bishop want to talk about video games. lame

so do girls comment on other girls boobs just like we do?

hey, you shut your mouth when you're talking to me.

and on the topic of boobs and wedding crashers...

motorboatin.gif

Back