• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

NE-CEG boob conversation

Hooters is disappointing. With a name like Hooters i'd expect a little more skin.

Seems the CEG broads are quick to line up to see other girls.

On a separate but related note, I'm not sure I'm familiar with the leggings that hotdimmes has described. I only recall short shorts.

I used to go to the one in the Doral area in Miami -- it's just west of Miami International Airport, and sits right in the final approach glideslope. Because of the way the Doppler effect works, the jets are actually able to sneak up on you -- something you wouldn't expect of a 200-plus ton behemoth generating thousands of pounds of thrust. When you hear them, though, they're right above you, and you can almost count the rivets. Between the jets, the cold beer, and the ladies, the outdoor bar they have is a great place to spend some time on a hot, sunny afternoon. :cool:

oh, and emo.

emo1.gif

On a separate but related note, I'm not sure I'm familiar with the leggings that hotdimmes has described. I only recall short shorts.

I used to go to the one in the Doral area in Miami -- it's just west of Miami International Airport, and sits right in the final approach glideslope. Because of the way the Doppler effect works, the jets are actually able to sneak up on you -- something you wouldn't expect of a 200-plus ton behemoth generating thousands of pounds of thrust. When you hear them, though, they're right above you, and you can almost count the rivets. Between the jets, the cold beer, and the ladies, the outdoor bar they have is a great place to spend some time on a hot, sunny afternoon. :cool:

So let me get this straight... The jets help drown out the annoying banter that these vapid waitresses would try to engage in with the customer in an attempt to get more tips? Sounds like heaven to me.

Let's roll!

PS. The leggings are just flesh- colored tights. Used to mask the veins/flaws in the girls' legs. Not all of them have great legs. ;)

All the hooters I've been to, they wear the short shorts, but then they wear the flesh colored shear tights to give the illusion of bare skin. effectively eliminating the possibility of viewing unsightly cellulite.

All the hooters I've been to, they wear the short shorts, but then they wear the flesh colored shear tights to give the illusion of bare skin. effectively eliminating the possibility of viewing unsightly cellulite.

I don't think they allow cellulite in Miami. The "support hose" must be a northern thing. :D

how long has laura been on here......:nonono: get your emo head into the game will ya?

That comment is a riot! Somebody tell Alex to make sure that Lindsey's had her birthday before he asks for pics. We don't need any CEGers spending time in the slammer.

Back