• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My car came with this

SVTeve

CEG'er
100_0160.jpg

also came with all the maintenance records and everything pretty sweet deal.

Only think missing is the SVT certificate.

Last edited:
:D I know... I almost pissed myself when I came across it...my wife just called me dumb...but I knew it meant something to people like you and me.

I've got mine. It doesn't look quite that nice though. Years of sitting in the glove box in Texas will do that. I've got all of the owners manual supplements too.

There once was a company that could reproduce window stickers, not sure if they are around.

The only way you could get one of those from Ford was for the car to still be in production.

I cant wait till monday cuz I get to find out what # it is...then I can drop the what is it now $40 for a certificate...I really need to go to bed so I can go get shifter bushings tomorrow...

I've got all the paperwork for mine, Window sticker (again, not in as good of shape as yours), Cert of Auth, Letter from Tom Scarpello SVT Marketing Manager. The car's 1st owner kept all of it.. I'm really glad he knew what he bought when he bought it :)

I still have the original window sticker and all owners manuals/booklets (including the little baggy that the remotes came in) to my '95 Mystique LS. The owners manual still has the new-car smell (and will stay that way)

I think I quite possibly might have the most paperwork for an CSVT possible lol.

I have the original dealer ordering system printout for the vehicle, the build sheet, the finance paperwork, the dealer product guide, brochure, SVT certificate, window sticker ,millage statement at delivery, the SVT Marketing letter sent after purchase, along with the original envelope it came in plus the Bondurant stuff they also sent in it. Also have the owners manual in SVT case, not to mention the airbag warning and reverse lockout warning tags with the string still attached.

Last edited:
I still have the window sticker to my old SVT.

Sorry Josh I know I need to send you this. :nonono: :blackeye:

That front bumper looks nasty. What's up with the trunk lid having those badges on it? Otherise, good find. Nice to see another Texas member.

Edit: You could try and buff the headlights.

Last edited:
Back