• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

A Few Pics Of My Ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmfao! if you're close to being a master installer, they must be handing those certs out in happy meals again. :help: :help: :help:

Last edited:
ya know, I've never understood why the mass of CEG has always and consistently bashed a majority of anything remotely custom.

Over the years how many show winners have come through here only to be run out by the masses? Unless someone puts a freaking cardboard and hot glue body kit on their ride, why are they bashed and provoked?

It's so stupid.

ya know, I've never understood why the mass of CEG has always and consistently bashed a majority of anything remotely custom.

Over the years how many show winners have come through here only to be run out by the masses? Unless someone puts a freaking cardboard and hot glue body kit on their ride, why are they bashed and provoked?

It's so stupid.

i've been part of the custom car scene for 16 years now, and have owned plenty of vehilces that people on this site would hate... so i have an appreciation for good work on all projects, and i'm not seeing it in that thing. the steering wheel looks absolutely rediculous.

excess does not equal show winner.

thanks and goodnight.

(from the guy who had a DVD, playstation2, and digital surround in a contour). ;)

It's so stupid.

'
read the thread again from the very first post the problem is the way he handled himself not the crappy glass work or cheap tvs

and for the record i highly doubt that car will ever give mine a run for its money

I did read the thread and how he reacted. But I think his reactions where provoked.

The other part to it, is how the mass generally reacts to any custom work. I seem to remember you actually catching alot of crap when you joined. You stuck around and I'm glad you did. You're SZ entertainment and I like that.

I read like 2 people that said they didn't like it and that bling bling doesn't belong on a contour and he flipped out, i don't consider that being provoked? like bagged and others have said doing custom work is great, but your always gonna get people that don't like it, big whup

why are people discussing this?

hes a dumb ass, drop it and lock the thread.

Don't be too quick to judge ,he is bring kids into this world:blackeye:

I think this thread is funny. I just wish steeda was here and wasn't a mod any more:shrug:

you guys go on and on about me sopposed "whinning"? i wouldnt say all that but when someone gets 5 differnet people on them about something they wanted to post for the first time on a foroum that they had been thinking about posting on for a while and get all this bull :censored::censored::censored::censored:. i think they would get a lil upset like i did. so if its flipping out then it is...i just dont think its very man like to disrespect peoples work like that. judges would never go that harsh on someone. i have lost alot of respect for people on this site as well as the site itself. the way alll this ended up was out of line my way but i think i acted out of disbelief! no site that is be a huge group of car lovers should be putting people down like that....now i can take but the funny thing is is that it can always be said on a comp but ever to a face? now go ahead and jump on that quote like a bunch of queers in a circle jerk compatition. so im gonna keep my peace from here on out and not point to which area of this site of where people are from to who are cock riders of an certain person. Its a shame that a site is to be a group of tour lovers are a bunch of haters that hate them selves for allways being hated on for buying this car and are in a revengful mode towards anyone who has remotly any skill....so with that all being said i will let eveyones bashing begin again over anything they can find to jump someones case about.....and im the 16 year old!?!?! Peace fag boys

Josh

^^Just goes to show you dont belong here dude. Just cause your 22 with a child and another on the way dosent make you a man, usually the next day after what happened yesterday you would have time to cool off and come back with a new attitude, I guess thats not what you are all about hu?

Have a nice day:nonono:

oh im very cool right now....but i just had to say my peace and what i thought and was going to leave it that....but no because i have kids doesnt make me a man but you obviously didnt get what i was trying to say.....so i guess no one will ever....everyone takes anything i say so serious

Yeah your really cooled off buddy making all the negative homosexual remarks, there are a few homosexuals on this site and I am sure they find it offensive expecially from a noob. You need to go check yourself and think before you post dude!!!!!

ok you all are right...im out of line sorry! think about you guys tooo....more "constructive critisim" get it straight...:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back