• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Drag It.

TheMexicanJob

Banned?
I've had a few people ask me to post a vid, so i figured it was about time. This is pre-orange paint. So for those of you that asked...Enjoy!

Also from another night...

n77101496_30149069_8097.jpg

I was lay'd out at a stop light, then the light changed and i hit switches to leave the light, there was a cop behind me...

"Do you know why I pulled you over?"

"For adjusting my suspension?"

"Yes, there is a ride height issue and your vehicle has a ride height violation. Your vehicle cannot be in contact with the ground."

"I only do it when not in motion and will not do it again"

"You can pull into a parking lot and go to town, but don't do it on the roads. Drive it as high up as you can"

"No problem"

granted there was alot more dialogue, and he had me there for 30-40 minutes, but no ticket, cause he knew he had nothing to really write me up for.

3.8 litre POS. :blackeye:

Close 4.0L which is known for warping heads :).

Sweet vid. Harry likey!!!

Man your truck looks just like my old one. Except mine was black 1996 extended cab splash and had 17x9 cobra r chrome wheels. :cry: plus a 302 :)

Last edited:
Close 4.0L which is known for warping heads :).

Sweet vid. Harry likey!!!

Man your truck looks just like my old one. Except mine was black 1996 extended cab splash and had 17x9 cobra r chrome wheels. :cry: plus a 302 :)

I think he has Cobra wheels on his too, if im not mistaken.

Back