• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official bring your g/f to CEG thread and kick AJ's nuts

i love the irony in the fact that a 15 y/o was posting on a car forum when she probably doesn't have her permit yet.

She's too busy riding this, so there's no time to get her license to drive

IMG_0513.jpg

I don't understand about her first posts reguarding weight and breast size. My first g.f was 110 lbs and had D's. So I don't know where she was coming up with that. :shrug:

Last edited:
I don't understand about her first posts reguarding weight and breast size. My first g.f was 110 lbs and had D's. So I don't know where she was coming up with that. :shrug:

she's a 15 year old chick. they aren't known to be the smarest creatures in the world.

I've known some very petite girls with massive babylons and it's nothing short of spectacular.

I've known some very petite girls with massive babylons and it's nothing short of spectacular.

fo sho. i worked/dated/boned this girl I worked with in high school and she couldn't have been but 5'1", maybe 100 dripping wet (which she was...a lot. holla atcha boi!), and she was throwing some DD's on me.

fo sho. i worked/dated/boned this girl I worked with in high school and she couldn't have been but 5'1", maybe 100 dripping wet (which she was...a lot. holla atcha boi!), and she was throwing some DD's on me.

Once again, pics? LOL :crazy: you crazy fool, you.

yeah I dropped some of my best material today. Unfortunately it was unoriginal.

count doku I stole from "Venture brothers"

babylons is from Da Ali G show.

Gotta credit my sources so no one calls me out on my unoriginality :laugh:

I so need to send you pictures from this halloween. A bunch of my friends went as Venture Brothers characters.

Back