• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official bring your g/f to CEG thread and kick AJ's nuts

wow 2 years and your still new. post a bit more and lose the title :laugh:

technically 1 year and 3 months.... yea but I think my first post was like a couple weeks ago I just joined in 06 to learn a little more when I was looking for a car. but back on topic

and the biggest attention whore just happens to be dating the biggest post whore :laugh:

haha you should know about whores. if you believe that i am an attention whore then sweet i really do not care. thanks for your thoughts though, now you can stop pretending you know what the hell you are talking about, and move one. YAYA we are growing up so fast are we not?

haha you should know about whores. if you believe that i am an attention whore then sweet i really do not care. thanks for your thoughts though, now you can stop pretending you know what the hell you are talking about, and move one. YAYA we are growing up so fast are we not?

walks like an attention whore. looks like an attention whore. quacks like an attention whore......

walks like an attention whore. looks like an attention whore. quacks like an attention whore......

and you would know so much from a website, whatever it's your time have fun i don't give a :censored::censored::censored::censored:. as long as I am happy I couldn't care less what you think. and next time you deside to judge me, at least have enough balls to talk about something that doesn't show how big of an ass you are, or how small my tits are or how big my hands are or how :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:y i am, because i don't care, it just makes you look like an ass also.

and you would know so much from a website, whatever it's your time have fun i don't give a :censored::censored::censored::censored:. as long as I am happy I couldn't care less what you think. and next time you deside to judge me, at least have enough balls to talk about something that doesn't show how big of an ass you are, or how small my tits are or how big my hands are or how :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:y i am, because i don't care, it just makes you look like an ass also.

so here's what i gathered...

She needs to be happy, and then it is followed by....

MX needs balls
MX is an ass
She has small tits
She has large hands
Mx looks like an ass

did i miss anything?

Seriously. I don't want to hear a single word from you about:
-Attending school
-Passing advanced english
-Enrolling in any classes that do not begin or end with "English as a Second Language"

SPELL CHECK. PUNCTUATION. SENTENCE STRUCTURE. USE IT!

Back