• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official bring your g/f to CEG thread and kick AJ's nuts

Being a moderator I was forced to remove my funny picture. The unnamed individual that was stroking a dildo in the picture requested that his picture be removed because he is 'no longer an active member'.

Let this be the formal warning to anyone else that decides to post a picture of an inactive member holding a dildo, any motivational posters of said member holding dildo, or any "dildowned" variants.

-Pud

Last edited:
its called horse piss with baby killers, girls that cant be real buy them with extra :censored::censored::censored::censored: in them.

You realize they had to be pretty sizeable to begin with right? You can't just grow 6 or 7 cup sizes.... But you probably know that already ;).

your puss? if so, that's statutory rape.... and you're certainly not worth going to jail for. even if he is a crossdresser.

LMAO!!

did i say it was mine? no hun it was deff yours, and i just saw this so dont be all like omg shes stupid which according to devan is what you guys are thinkin

did i say it was mine? no hun it was deff yours, and i just saw this so dont be all like omg shes stupid which according to devan is what you guys are thinkin

if i had a pussy, i'd never leave the house. instead i got married and pay dearly for it now. :laugh:

so you're saying devan is shagging another chick? is she a 15 yr old know-it-all too, or can he only stand being around one of you?

no but i did let my dog give him a go wanna see those pics?:laugh:

um ew and devans not that stupid sorry.

You realize they had to be pretty sizeable to begin with right? You can't just grow 6 or 7 cup sizes.... But you probably know that already ;).

you do realise that they dont make them grow even a cupsize right? and you do realise that you are sitting here arguing with me over birthcontrol right? and no i dont know that sorry im not a slut, sorry for the let down.

IMG_0513.jpg

you do realise that they dont make them grow even a cupsize right? and you do realise that you are sitting here arguing with me over birthcontrol right? and no i dont know that sorry im not a slut, sorry for the let down.

A to B to C... Thats not growth?

I think she kept some of her old bra's from 4 years ago... You want em'? We could use the charitable donation on our 2008 taxes. :cool:

if i had a pussy, i'd never leave the house. instead i got married and pay dearly for it now. :laugh:

so you're saying devan is shagging another chick? is she a 15 yr old know-it-all too, or can he only stand being around one of you?

i enjoy being around her, i mean i am dating here.

A to B to C... Thats not growth?

I think she kept some of her old bra's from 4 years ago... You want em'? We could use the charitable donation on our 2008 taxes. :cool:

oh arnt you hard core, and no thats not from the pill, ur chick isnt tellin u somthing, but hahah no sorry i only wear designer bras and i dont wanna catch nething from her nasty tits. but thanks

you guys are so fun, ill be back tommrow for more if you seriously wanna keep trying.

Back