• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official bring your g/f to CEG thread and kick AJ's nuts

from what i hear, even if her tits grew out more, yours would still be bigger :laugh: :laugh:

They are called pecs, it's what happens when you take these big heavy weights and move them with these things called "muscles". This is turn makes said "muscles" bigger.

They are called pecs, it's what happens when you take these big heavy weights and move them with these things called "muscles". This is turn makes said "muscles" bigger.

yeah, when you take that kind of work out. You could work out the other way for strength and get tone and still Big boobies are nothing to be proud over either way. :rolleyes:

Hmmm, you should tell that to the girls that have enjoyed feeling up my chest for years.

and somehow they are obviously better then the girl that like me??? :blackeye: im not sure how the judgment of taste is rated...

and somehow they are obviously better then the girl that like me??? :blackeye: im not sure how the judgment of taste is rated...

judging by the age of your current g/f, i'd say that they think muscle-bound guys with hair on their chest is "icky". i'm sure they prefer hairless bird-chested blokes instead.

judging by the age of your current g/f, i'd say that they think muscle-bound guys with hair on their chest is "icky". i'm sure they prefer hairless bird-chested blokes instead.

well in that case alias should stop shooting so high. he cant seem to get any

If she's 15, then maybe she shouldn't be showing off her little titties online.

first of all, they rnt that little sorry that a 95lbs girl doesnt have DD's second of all show some respect seriously, i mean common. and i cant help that i like my eyes in that pic. oh and when i read that you wanted to take my tits for a test drive i puked by the way :nonono: only Devan can drive this.:laugh:

Ok, wowwww this make me laugh so hard. my age has nothing to do with how i act, thanks very much, second um muscle bound guys are hot, and all chicks think hair on the chest is nasty, we just tell guys its sexy like you guys always say we look good in everything.

for christ sakes devan teach your girl how to multi quote

Ok, wowwww this make me laugh so hard. my age has nothing to do with how i act, thanks very much, second um muscle bound guys are hot, and all chicks think hair on the chest is nasty, we just tell guys its sexy like you guys always say we look good in everything.

lmao... you're 15. i somehow doubt you speak for all women. :help:

Back